Chapter 13: Forgotten Memories? Or What?

Author's POV

"Do you think after beating me up I would gave it up to you?"

A bloody girl said who's tied up in a pile inside an unknown building.

"You little brat! Where is it!"

A man around 30's in a black suit yelled and slapped the 16 years old girl who just grinned to him.

"Like I said, I won't give such thing to a guy who's so thirsty for power"

"Brat! Do you think you have out smarted. Well that's why you are wrong because If you don't tell me where it is I'll have to kill you and your sister"

"Really? Then kill me now.. But my sister? Goodluck searching for her. Because believe or not..."

The girl stopped and looked at the man with glowing blue before continuing

"My sister won't even remember anything... And you know what does that mean" the young girl said making the man yell in anger and finally finishing her life.

Before the girl closes her eye it glowed one last time before bursting a light up to the sky.

"Astrid! Astrid! Astrid!"

~~~~~~~~

"Hey Astrid!" Aerith's voice whispered yelled causing Astrid to wake up

"Wait what?!" Astrid said looking around her and saw everyone is staring at her.

"Miss Hofferson I guess you should pay more attention instead of sleeping here in my class" Her professor said while looking at her straightly.

"I'm sorry Sir it won't happen again"

Astrid apologized, her professor wasn't convinced and put the book he's holding.

"Miss Hofferson could you stand up for me, I have questions for you and I want you to answer them correctly" Her professor said.

Astrid widen her eyes and stood up gently trying to not felt Embarrassed but she can feel every eye was looking at her.

"Ok, since I saw on your data form given by Professor Vanessa that you're a Gemini I want to ask you about the history of it"

"W-what but sir I still haven't read the book yet" Astrid said causing some of her classmates to laugh at her.

"Really? Cause from what I know every student here knows the History of their signs"

"But I still haven't-"

Astrid didn't have the chance to finish her sentence when her professor asked

"Who is the very first guardian of Gemini? And what happened to her"

Her professor asked, the whole class became silent and Astrid bowed her head.

Its already been 2 minutes and Astrid haven't still answered.

"Like I guess you're such a dis-"

"First Guardian of Gemini Lady Athena Sapphrix.. Years ago she was known to be the second powerful Guardian.. But destruction happened... Causing her to give up her stone and causing her to die.. the next Guardian Lunox Sapphrix a younger sister of Athena.. She's the next guardian who would protect and use the power to protect her clan.. but she failed..She failed to absorb such power was only able to absorb half of it.. But Athena once told her that the stone would useless if only half of it is the only activated.. Then one night Lunox doesn't have any choice but to-"