After the gathering

Tigerstar, walking home from the gathering, realizes that what he tripped over a while ago was actually a card!So he goes back to retrieve the card- in the darkness not noticing the wire attached to the card as he walks back home. 

The weight of the card? Lol no Tigerstar doesn't notice that- he may be dragging a full-grown spy from Windclan and it may be heavy but he's obviously buff and drowsy. So, when he gets home, he doesn't even notice the commotion from the cats praising him and he sleeps with a Lillipup card in his mouth and some cat stuck on the other end. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Firestar, (lol i think it was Sunkit..?) has been gone for 8 days ever since the gathering- do we now go and demand him for the other clans?" Sandstorm asked somewhat softly.

"No, we still must have trust in the other clans- we must not start another war over someone who may not even be in any of these clans at the moment." Firestar mewed like the protagonist of any story. 

"Firestar! you can't mean that he, he... No! he couldn't have gone with the kittypets!" Sandstorm mewed, fairly louder than before. 

"Sunkit left us?!" A kit, whom was his dear friend cried in grief for his lost friend after hearing the news- followed by several other people sitting around in the camp. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunkit, inside the makeshift prison in Shadowclan with the spy from Windclan, tried to have a conversation with whoever he could- in this case it was Lightpaw.

"Hey, what's your name and how did you get in here?" Sunkit asked Lightpaw.

"...Lightpaw, not telling." Lightpaw muttered to Sunkit.

"huh? why not-"

" He got caught in the act by our new and very coquettish leader, Tigerstar!" the gaurd boasted.

"Tigerstar is so coquettish~!" about 80 female cats screeched as they overheard him talk about Tigerstar. 

'What kind of place have I been taken to now?!' Sunkit depressingly thought.