Chapter 20: After a Villain Fight

I do not own One Piece or BNHA

...............................................................

I scowled at the bandaged man standing in front of me. Sure I was also bandaged, but face wise it was mainly my forehead. For Aizawa good portion of his face was bandaged,  thoughI could still see his eyes and forehead. Part of me thinks Recovery Girl over did it on the bandages on both of us.

"You need to rest." Aizawa stated.

"Fuck off!" I sneered, "If you're good enough to go then so am I!"

"I didn't break three ribs."

"Two and a half!"

"That's not how it works."

"You're no fucking medical expert!"

"I know my left from my right."

"It's left and other left damn it! Right is a conspiracy!" Zoro nodded in agreement with me.

Aizawa sighed, "I don't have the energy to fight with you. You can go, but you have to take it easy otherwise I'll be the one dragging you back here and force you to stay in the apartment for a whole week."

I nodded quickly, taking the chance to get out. While Aizawa was bandaged up fairly good, face and leg wise, I was also bandaged up unfortunately. Though I'm sure I'm soon to be healed, Aizawa insisted I leave the bandages alone. The one around my head was driving me insane, as were the ones around my chest. The only reason I haven't ripped them off is because Zoro and Aizawa scolded me when I started to and because I did see a good amount of bruising still on my skin. 

I turned to look to Zoro with a big grin. He was wearing the uniform with the jacket but without the tie. Aizawa didn't make him give up the swords, saying something about how Nezu made up some shit on how it was Zoro's quirk. Though that really didn't make sense given it was just Zoro's raw talent and hard work and dedication that gave him his sword skills.

"You excited?" I asked.

He glanced at me, "Not really, I always found school boring."

I paused, blinking. "Eh? You've actually been to school?!"

Both males paused to look at me. "You haven't?"

"You're trying to tell me this is the first time you've gone to school?" Aizawa stated, "As in, my class first time?"

I paused looking between then and nodding softly. "Yeah..." I whispered.

"How the hell can you read?" Zoro blurted out, "Because, you're fairly smart for someone who has never gone to school."

"Mamoru taught me, and before that Ka-san did." I answered.

"Better question, why did you not go to school?" Aizawa sighed, shaking his head.

"Ah, well when I was still with my mom the village didn't like her, or us, so me and Sato were banned from participating in their little school shit. They thought because Ka-san was a criminal in their eyes that we would corrupt their children and whatnot. Being a child of a pirate does not gain favoritism." I answered, "Then, when Mamoru started raising me I was the only kid on the island, so they didn't have a school or anything. But it's okay, Mamoru taught me some things so I'm able to keep up."

Aizawa stared at me before shaking his head and mumbling something before waving us on. "Zoro, wrong direction- Katsu you too." I blinked as a scarf latched onto my wrist and pulled me after Aizawa. "We need to get there earlier because Zoro is new."