2

When he walked in the morning he finds the stranger was gone and Holly whimpering. " Where did he go?" He couldn't have gone far, right?" He tried to comfort himself, as he put on his jacket and began to search others. " He's gone!!" Yoongi pouted as he gave up looking and went to the clinic to look for clues. All that he found was the kit he used to suture up the wound and an earing, on the back of his business cards we're the words " Thank you and an earring,".Yoongi sighed at the card and began to clean up for some reason putting the card in his pocket. Yoongi had forgotten about the card till he saw it when he was paying with cash; and could not help but smile. Now wondering, if the stranger was okay? And if he was as gorgeous as he remembers him?

Jimin had started to feel better around midn6that night. He sat up sore but functioning. He sighed and noticed Holly. He smiled softly and kissed the dogs head. "Don't give away my secret ~" he whispered breathy he took out a business card from the front desk and attached one of his earrings to it so he could hopefully repay the stranger one day for his kindness. He put back on his bloodstained suite and headed out into the rain. He called his private driver and headed home. He sighed and looked down at his wounds and chuckled. Yoongi had forgotten about it until a few weeks later ;when he pulled it out of the wallet with some money.

A few weeks later he was fully healed with a decent scar easy to cover up with makeup and shirts of course. Why would he let that ruin his acting career? He stood up on a stage watching flashing lights go off in cameras and phones. He was promoting his newest drama love shot.