MANDREW IS MAKING A MF COMEBACK YALL😗💅 🤪✌️ 😭👏

Okay first of all happy 10th chapter wuu woo🥳

So as y'all probably know. Morgan's video about being single

Yea and basically she went on a date with a guy named shawn.meaning mandrew is probably no more for now. And that's most likely true.

BUT I STILL DID IT YALL so here is chapter 10 ahahaha🤪🤪

Mandrew isn't dead it's simply on life support and it's getting better but very slowly lmao
anyways,,

SO, IN PART TWO OF HER SERIES (IMA TYPE IN CAPS COZ IM HYPED RN) AT THE END OF THE VIDEO JEFFREE BRINGS UP THE GUY MORGAN SAID SHE LIKED THAT WAS AT THE GATE OF JEFFREE'S NEIGHBORHOOD.

AT LIKE 19:05 JEFFREE SAYS THE GATE GUARD WANTS TO FUCK MORGAN AND MORGAN GETS GENUINELY EXCITED,B U T SHE ALSO WAS JUST ON A DATE WITH SEAN MEANING SHE MIGHT BE EXPLORING HER OPTIONS.
my personal depiction of this is that she wanted to go on a date with Shawn for the experience of a real date, (once again this is just what I think maybe she actually was looking to start a relationship but anyways) and she thought the gate guard was cute and just wanted to hook up w him a few times or have a short term relationship with him. But so far we haven't heard anything about the gate guard so Maybes he's over with. No matter what though I respect Morgan and her decisions and I will be happy for her regardless what man she ends up with :)

 No matter what though I respect Morgan and her decisions and I will be happy for her regardless what man she ends up with :)

is it just me or is it cute that Andrew replied to that to correct them lmao. Wouldn't that mean that he looks at her comments and maybe that's a normal friend thing but also I feel like he's the type of guy that would go through a girls (a girl that he cares about) comments and report any mean comments so they'd get deleted before she would see them. Okay maybe that is far fetched but it's still possible and it sounds like a very andrew thing to do.

also can we talk about how andrew liked this before I did lmao. When I first saw that she had posted that about 20 minutes ago and Andrew has already liked it(it was until 6 minutes later that I realized I should probably screenshot it so I could show y'all and not forget lmao) BUT LIKE DOES HE HAVE HER POST NOTIFS ON- like BROSKIS he's barely on social media🥺

 When I first saw that she had posted that about 20 minutes ago and Andrew has already liked it(it was until 6 minutes later that I realized I should probably screenshot it so I could show y'all and not forget lmao) BUT LIKE DOES HE HAVE HER POST ...