thank you <3

This isn't anything like the past chapters, i wish it was though i love the energy i have when making them and i love seeing y'all's feedback. i just wanted to come on here and say thank you all so much for being a part of this. i never took any of this too seriously as you can tell it's all pretty lighthearted but i feel like it's been something i've been doing for so long i feel attached to it now haha. i miss the old days it hurts so bad but let's hope this isn't the end! it might be but it never hurts to be hopeful. we genuinely do not know what the future holds. and y'all know what if i'm binging old videos and i find another clue, chances are i'll come on here and post that shit like old times hahaha. this all might seem stupid to you but this has been a part of me through some of the darkest times in my life and through some of the best. it hold a lot of memories with it that i'll always carry with me. i'm genuinely so so so thankful that i got the chance to interact and even bond with some of y'all. i cant lie i do miss waking up and looking at my notifications and seeing people get excited with me over something so simple. it brought me so much joy :') god why is this emotional i feel like one of us died LMAO we're all alive and well thank god! but anyways. i think i'm stalling now because i don't want to end this. this isn't the end this is just another update, but a different one. it's a thank you. thank you all so much, for everything :')

- Kaylen🖤

P.S idk if i put this in any of the other chapters but in the video where morgan recreated everyone's looks when andrew was rating her recreation of his look and thought it was good and morgan said "really?!" andrew started to say "yea i think you're pretty" but cut off right before he said pretty and instead said "yea i think it's good" :) okay goodnight now LMAO