you

to todoroki - kun,

today something crossed my mind, like, something i haven't really thought of for a long time now. it only came to me while i saw you and midoriya talking.

it's how average i am. just so.. painfully average. i know it's a weird thing to think about - but hear me out; imagine having your friends be acknowledged for their talents or their failures. regardless of whether it's good or bad, they're still noticed, right?

but when you're average, no one notices or cares. it's like, you're good enough to where no one wants nor do they need to help you improve, but you're not good enough to be good. that makes no sense.. doesn't it?

it's like a cloudy day. no one really cares for days like that - people care for either sunny days or rainy days; there's no in between. because that's boring. that's average.

and all i am is average. i'm so average it's painful. i just want exceed, or fail, or something. so at least then i can know whether people will care or not.

say, you really like yaoyorozu, don't you? i've been observing the atmosphere of everyone. i think i've come to the conclusion you have a spot in your heart for her. have you even realized it?

i also believe i know why. it's because of her intellect, her courage and her modesty. she's all one could need - she's above average. she's above me.

because you don't acknowledge people who are average.

this stupid pen is out of ink once again,

averagely yours,
[your initials]