𝐼𝒻 𝐼𝓉 𝐼𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒫𝓉.3

Recap

"Momma we have to go!" I said making her grab her car keys.

"Why what's going on? What wrong?"

"I-I think she's hurt. We have to get there quick." We both made our way out of the door and to her car.

She started the car and quickly pulled out of the driveway. On the way I told her about what happened on the phone.

"Its gonna be okay Megan alright? She's gonna be good." I didn't respond. Just let the tears run down my face. I did a quick prayer and wiped my face.

Please let her be okay.

***

We followed the route to her house since that was the place she was going. I looked over at my mom and I thought I seen a tear rolling down her face.

I grabbed her hand and squeezed it tightly. She looked at me and smiled.

"Like you said mama, it's gonna' be okay."

"I know baby. She always was a fighter."

The rain started to clear up a little and we were able to see better down the road. We were driving for awhile before we started to see red and blue lights.

***

"Hold up mom." I said getting a closer look out the window. We were driving by when I noticed a car badly damaged. I could feel the tears starting to come back as I hurried and got out of the car.

There was a lot of police and paramedics everywhere. I tried to miniver my way around everyone. I seen a police placing a man in the back of a cop car.

"I-I swear man! I didn't even see her." He said slurring his words.

I seen paramedics pushing a stretcher to an ambulance. I ran to them quickly before getting pulled back by my arm.

This is the wrong time to be fucking with me.

"I'm sorry ma'am but you need to step back behind the yellow tape."

"I understand that, but that's my girlfriend right there and I need to make sure she's okay!" I said looking past him while they placed her in the back.

"Look how about I get the information from the paramedics and you just meet them there Okay?" I shook my head and he nodded letting me go.

I stood there biting my nails. So many emotions was happening at once. Part of me felt like it was my fault, but I knew this had nothing to do with me.

"Okay there's a hospital five miles from here named St. Joseph. They'll be there just follow behind them and be safe." He said putting his hat on and walking away.

I quickly ran back to the car and got in.

"What'd they say?"

"They're taking her to St. Joseph hospital." I said putting my seat belt on.

She nodded and started the car and followed the ambulance all the way there.