Chapter One - A Symbiotic Bond

In a secret underground lab in Japan, military industrialist Sasuke Kurosawa was inspecting an illegal human experiment involving a Symbiotic life form created by Kurosawa's company. Inside a containment cell, the Symbiote was rushing around it. 

Kurosawa: What's it doing?

Scientist: It seems to be communicating with something. We've been unable to discern what. 

The Symbiote then screams from within the cell. Kurosawa looks at the creature with interest. He saw potential for profit. 

Kurosawa: What's the status of the test subjects?

Scientist: I'm afraid all the test subjects didn't survive the bonding procedure. It appears that the creature rejected them?

Kurosawa: How soon can we acquire new test subjects? This creature can be worth millions to the right buyer. 

As Kurosawa and the scientist spoke, the Symbiote continued running around the cell, looking for a way out. The Symbiote then begins banging on the glass of the containment facility.

Kurosawa: What's it doing?

Before anyone could react, the Symbiote breaks through the glass and begins making it's escape from the facility. 

Guard: Shit! The test subject is escaping! Open fire!

Kurosawa: No! I want it alive! 

The guards attempt to catch the Symbiote, but it crawls through the vents. 

Kurosawa: Sound the alarms! Seal the exits! I don't want that thing getting out!

The alarms began blaring out through the facility. Despite their best efforts, Kurosawa was unable to capture the Symbiote as it escaped the facility. Meanwhile in Hosu City, the Hero Killer Stain was in the process of killing a Hero.

Hero: Why? Why are you doing this?

Stain: False Heroes like you must be purged from society. If True Heroes are to thrive, then scum like you must be destroyed. 

The Hero tried to run, but Stain's Bloodcurdle completely paralyzed him. He couldn't run if he tried. He was completely at Stain's mercy. 

Hero: Please.....I have a family.....don't do this.....

Stain: For society to thrive, you must die. 

Stain raises his sword and strikes down the Hero with no mercy. He looked upon the dead Hero without remorse or pity. As he walked away from the dead Hero, he feels something cling to him.

Stain: What the.....

Stain looks at his arm and sees the Symbiote. As he tries to pull it off, the Symbiote begins to completely engulf Stain's body. Stain struggles to fight off the Symbiote while screaming in pain. Eventually, the Symbiote completely engulfs Stain.

Stain: RRRRAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!

The Symbiote infused Stain then climbs to the rooftop and lets out a deafening roar. When Stain comes to his senses, he looks to his body in confusion. 

Stain: What the hell?

Symbiote: We're bonded now. 

Stain: Who is this?! What's going on?! 

The Symbiote then forms a face and speaks with Stain. Seeing this monstrous face completely took the Hero Killer off his game.  

Symbiote: I am Venom. And you are mine. 

Stain: Like hell I am!

Stain tries to fight back, but the Symbiote restrains Stain using his own body.

Venom: We can help each other. While I was...bonding to you, I took a little peak inside your mind. You want to cleanse this world of Fake Heroes. You help me, I'll help you. 

Stain: What do you want? 

Venom: I was held prisoner by Sasuke Kurosawa. He's no doubt sending his men to look for me....us. Hehe. 

Stain couldn't understand what was going on. While Venom made his intentions clear, the Hero Killer couldn't process the fact that he was being bonded to the Symbiote. 

Stain: What the hell are you?

Venom: I am what you may call a Symbiote. In exchange for being my host, I'll grant you powers the likes of which you've never seen. 

As Venom said this, Stain's Venom form disappeared into his body. The only thing left was the head of Venom that was connected to a long neck. 

Venom: So what do you say Chizome Akaguro, do we have a deal? 

Stain took a moment to think on Venom's offer. While he was hesitant to trust Venom, he couldn't deny the power that Venom offered. He could feel his strength being enhanced. 

Stain: Very well then Venom. I accept. 

Venom lets out a bloodcurdling laugh as Venom engulfs Stain and transforms him into the Venom form. It comprised of a monstrous version of Stain's appearance. 

Venom: Now let's have fun!

The Venomized Stain soon began a patrol to hunt for Fake Heroes to kill. Stain's speed was enhanced greatly. Eventually, Stain comes across a female Pro Hero dealing with a Trigger Dealer.

Female Hero: You got the stuff?

Trigger Dealer: Right here.

As the Trigger Dealer presents a briefcase with the Trigger drug, Stain crashes down on the Trigger Dealer and crushes him to death. 

Female Hero: What the hell?! 

The Venomized Stain then reveals half of Stain's face, shocking the Pro Hero. The Female Hero attempts to attack him with her Quirk, Stain forms a sword from his hand and impales her. As the Pro Hero begins to bleed out, Stain looks into her eyes.

Stain: The world will not miss you! Hero Society will be better off without opportunistic scum like you leeching off it! 

Venom: Now die! 

Stain then tosses the dead Pro Hero to the ground. Stain marvelled at the sheer power that Venom granted him.

Stain: Such power! I've never felt power like this in my life! 

Venom: Cooperate and you'll just might get used to it. 

As Venom said that, the newly dubbed Venom Stain climbed to the roof. On this day, a Symbiotic bond was born. While Kurosawa would search the country for Venom, Venom Stain would no doubt be waiting.