prologue

"Now make a wish Shin-chan!" The little 9 year old Shinichi close his eyes and wish *I wish for a little brother whom I can take care of* and the candle were blown with a waves of clapping sound.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

A month later~

"Moe! Shin-chan! Guess what?!" The little Shinichi who were reading the Holmes book look up to his mom "What is it okaa-san?" Yukiko almost scream when she say something that make Shinichi smile and cheer "You're going to be an Onii-chan!"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

8 years later~
On the first month of February... Where Shinichi is 16 and Conan is 7....
Shinichi wish he could kill the mad scientist named Miyano Shiho for using her cousin Haibara Ai and his little innocent brother Kudo Conan as her test subject... What is she even thinking?! Of course kids would take the so called "candy" well now Conan and Haibara is really smart for their ages... Haibara is as smart as Shiho because she look up to her same goes to Conan who wants to be like Shinichi when older... Or not...

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

A year later~
On January 25th~

"Ran you got to help me! That brat is a devil!" Ran just chuckle hearing her childhood best friend who is at the verge of crying in amusement because of his intelligent 8 year old brother. Yes Ran knew about it because a certain scientists just reveal the secret like it's nothing... "Well you can handle it Shinichi and beside I'm late for my date."suddenly a chibi looking Shinichi with glasses say "Enjoy your date with Eisuke Nii-chan Ran Nee-chan! Don't worry about Nii-chan his just over- reacting, I'd take care of him!" Ran wave at Conan and close the Kudo's Mansion doors... "Geez Nii-chan you're always giving Ran Nee-chan a hard time." Shinichi tiled his head a little looking at his brother before sighing dramatically.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Hi!, I'm Kim! (^∆^)/ Kim isn't my real name though (_ _|||) it's just a name I use for LOL
There you go 6(^=^)9
So this is kinda like upside down and messy I hope you guys will be okay with it...