The thieves family

Conan whistle calling Tama-chan. Tama-chan knew that's Conan as the doves flew quickly and land on the latter's shoulder. "Wow what are you guys now? Best friend?" Conan nod and added "And my assistant." Kaito hold his chest signaling hurt but in a dramatic way "Huh?! How could you betray me Tama-chan! I'm hurt I raised you like a father!" Shinichi hit Kaito and that make the drama queen fall. "Your being dramatic by the way where are you going Conan?" Shinichi asked his nicely wear brother who just smile "Well I'm gonna go meet Papa! And Lupin-san!" Kaito jump upon hearing Lupin's name and his behind Shinichi's back hissing "I don't like him!" Said Kaito that made the brothers chuckle "Well be careful okay?" Conan nod and say goodbye to his brother and Kaito.

*Their hideout is getting weirder and weirder.* Right now Conan is standing in front of an old Japanese house that looks like it is about to collapse any minute soon. "Papa! Lupin-san! Are you home?!" The door quickly slide and a Fujiko grab the little tantei and hug him like it's the end of the world tomorrow. "Ahhh Little Conan your here! We're just talking about you." Fujiko lift Conan to her face and kisses him all over. "Put him down you mad women." Fujiko put Conan onto his feet and turn to look at Jigen with a pout "Ahhh! I just miss him." Tama-chan who flew away to Gorem came flying back at Conan when the cost is clear. "Papa! Lupin-san! Gorem-san! How are you guys?" Conan sit down at in front of his Papa who is smoking "Hi! Little detective! How have you been?!" Conan smile before he got lift and got sat on a thigh.. knowing who's it is Conan didn't protest "I've been fine. But why are you guys here?" Lupin smile "Well! We're here to meet KID.. well I am." Conan smile sipping his drink that Gorem had gave him "What for?" Conan ask why Tama-chan is cooing at Jigen "Hei brat is your doves okay?" Conan look at Tama-chan asking what happen and the dove just coo at Conan "Ah..he say that he dislike the smells of your smoke Papa." Jigen look at the said dove who turn its head around signalling annoyed "You stupid dove wait until I shoot you with my guns!" Knowing it's a thread the dove quickly fly onto Jigen's hat and sat there comfortly while Jigen is trying to shoo the doves away. "Well Conan can you call me Otou-san?" Lupin look at Conan who is sitting peacefully on Fujiko's thigh. "Why?" Lupin smile signalling 'to annoyed Jigen' Conan knew what is was and quickly jump saying "Hai! Lupin Tou-san!" Fujiko hug Conan from behind because of his cuteness "Yah! Lupin! His my son!" Lupin smile avoiding Jigen's bullet before asking one more request "Say little detective can you....."

Kaito would lie if he say that he isn't scared... Lupin is literally at the front door smiling at him. "Ouh? Papa, Lupin-san, Fujiko-san,Gorem and Conan.... You guys here?" Conan look at his Nii-chan from Jigen's back and jump off. "Yeah and Lupin Tou-san said that he wanted to meet Kaito Nii-chan." Tama-chan nod a little signalling 'true' while The four thieves behind them smile.. especially Lupin who is smiling widely.. too wide to be real. "Wait.. you called Lupin-san Tou-san?" Shinichi who is welcoming the guest and shielding Kaito look down at Conan who just shrug saying 'he told me too.' Now everyone is in the living room well.. not all Kaito is hiding behind the kitchen island, he said that he wanted to be 5 foot away from Lupin. "Your being an idiot Kaito Nii-chan, if your going to marry Shinichi Nii-chan you need to be friends with Lupin Tou-san." Tama-chan who is still on Conan's shoulder coo in agreement while the other thieves laughing, same goes to the detective. "Hoi! Shin-chan! Tama-chan! Co-chan! You guys are not helping me!" "Well that's what we do." Shinichi answer while Conan stick his tounge out at Kaito.  Just like that they enjoy their times arguing and laughter.

"Geez Meitantei and tantei-kun you guys really do attract thieves and criminal huh." The two brothers just shrug while chuckling. Can't saying anything in return because it's true.. the Kudo's really like to attract criminals. "Well I'm gonna go out to buy groceries.. the two of you don't ever touch the kitchen. Shinichi Nii-chan has already burned the stove once and this time I don't want the whole house to burn down because of you two." They look at Conan knowing it's the truth but Kaito being Kaito he need to be dramatic. "Huh! I'm hurt Co-chan! I know I can't cook but I've never burn anything!" (Lies if it's wasn't for Aoko his house has burn down because he tried to make porridge.) "Really? Then cook then, let's see which house burn first." Conan roll his eyes annoyed "Well how about we go out and eat together? It has been a while right Conan?" Conan look at his Nii-chan nodding "Yeah that can do too." Kaito who is pouting quickly grab Shinichi's hand and putting Conan on his back "Let's go!!!"

It was peaceful... Everything for once is peaceful and Conan is grateful for it... Maybe Kaito is a lucky charm he thought once because there is no death that his Nii-chan attract. "Well which restaurant should we go?" Conan ask looking up at his two Nii-chan who is holding his hand.  (Kaito got the right and Shinichi hold the left..) they choose a restaurant called 'Aa meal' (Im sorry I have no idea ;-;) it's not really a fancy place but its cozy.

They had ordered their food, The brothers want to order seafood but much to Kaito's protest they end up eating beef and chicken. Conan look up at the couple who is talking, joking, fighting and asking his opinion... *It felt like...* "A perfect family..." Conan mumble but Shinichi and Kaito heard it, Shinichi look at Conan who is closing his eyes and putting his head on the table bored for waiting to long. Kaito squeeze Shinichi's hand knowing what his thinking. Shinichi try to calm down and had a plan... For Conan, even how much that devil annoyed him, Conan is still his brother by blood and he want to make him happy just how that little devil did to the detective.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Done~~~
So what is Shinichi's plan? >:^) you'd fine out huehuehue >:^D