(Un)Expected Visitor

She'd spent the last hour of her workday in a boring meeting and all Brea wanted to do was go home and relax with a nice glass of wine and a good book. She was currently in the produce section of the grocery store searching for a few good, firm tomatoes. She picked out six and placed them in her cart before moving to the meat department. She felt like it could be a steak and salad kind of night. She found two beautiful t-bone steaks and placed them in her cart. She'd just begun to move towards the dairy section when she collided with another cart. The apology she was about to offer died on her lips when she looked up into the eyes of the most beautiful man she'd ever seen. His eyes were a smooth chocolate color and his high cheekbones were to die for. When Brea's eyes landed on his lips, she could've swooned right there. She dragged her gaze back to his eyes and she could see the laughter in them. Brea apologized as he continued to study her. "I'm so sorry about that, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. Are you okay?" The guy laughed and nodded. "I'm fine belle, what about you?" Brea caught herself staring again before she shook her head and spoke. "Yes, I'm fine. I'm Brea, by the way." Brea extended her hand and he took it into his large one and brought it to his lips. He kissed her hand and continued to hold on to it. "Hello Brea, I'm Laurent but you can call me Lau." Brea stood watching his mouth as he spoke to her. She couldn't seem to pull her gaze away from it. When she did look back at his face, he was standing there smiling down at her with her hand still in his. She gently pulled her hand away and smiled before nervously averting her gaze. They talked for a few more minutes before exchanging numbers and both moving on to continue their shopping. As she continued through the store, she expected to run into Laurent again, but didn't. When she was done with her shopping, she loaded up her SUV and pulled out of the parking lot heading home. She didn't notice the dark-colored SUV following her. Brea made it home and immediately began unloading her car. She unlocked her front door and proceeded to bring everything inside. She went back to her car and pulled the last two bags from the backseat. Brea walked into the house and kicked the door closed with her foot while she sat the bags on the island in the center of her kitchen. She'd begun to unpack everything when she realized she never heard the front door close. She sat the head of lettuce on the counter and walked towards the living room. When she turned the corner, she noticed the door was closed. She shrugs and heads back into the kitchen to finish putting the groceries away. Brea had just put the last of the fruit in the fridge when she heard a noise coming from the living room. She slowly walked to the living room and peered around the corner. She'd left a lamp on in the far corner of the room when she came in so the room wasn't in complete darkness. She didn't see anything out of the ordinary, so she went back to the kitchen to marinate the steaks for dinner. After, she decided to take a bath and relax a little while before starting on dinner. She made her way up to the bedroom she shared with her husband and went into the walk-in closet to pull out a peach silk robe that stopped at her thighs. She went into the bathroom and started the water in the tub and she added some bubbles to the water that had the whole room smelling like peaches. She left the water running in the garden tub and ran downstairs to grab her phone. She wanted to set the mood for when her husband got home. As she made it onto the landing at the top of the stairs, she noticed that she didn't hear the sound of the water in the bathtub. She stopped and listened to make sure, but she heard nothing. She slowly walked into the bedroom and went into the bathroom. She looked around but didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Brea moved back into the bedroom but noticed the door was closed. She immediately stopped in her tracks. Something odd was going on and she was becoming afraid. She turned to reach for her phone when she saw him standing a few feet away. Brea's eyes widened before she spoke. "What are you doing here and how did you get into my home?" The guy from the grocery store was standing there smiling down at her. "I followed you home. Brea, you're so beautiful and I just had to see you again. I wanted a chance to get to know you better if you'll let me. Will you do that? Will you allow me the opportunity to get to know you better?" Brea was terrified, but she didn't want him to know. This man was a stranger and now he was in her home and she didn't know what to do. Maybe if she told him about her husband, he'd leave. Brea nodded before speaking. "I don't see why not, we can get to know each other as friends. I'm pretty sure my husband would like to meet you too. He'll be home in a little bit if you would like to come downstairs and wait with me. She started for the door only to be stopped by Laurent. "I was hoping for something a little more private. We don't need to involve your husband in what I have planned." He pulled her into him and kissed the side of her face. Brea shuddered and tried to pull away but he was too strong. She looked at him and tried to reason with him. "Lau, what is it that you want from me because I get the feeling that it's not friendship." An evil smile spread across his face when he looked down into her eyes. "It's quite simple Brea, I want you." Brea's eyes widened before rolling back and everything went black.