We're Back

One Week Later

Nevaeh's POV

It honestly felt so good to be back backstage again, it felt like it had been forever since I was here.  I had just finished a session with WWE's main hairstylist who had turned my hair back to blonde. I finally felt like myself again.

"Now mommy's hair matches yours." I said looking down at Hope who was asleep in her baby carrier that was attached to me. She was taking her usually scheduled nap, surprisingly the noise backstage wasn't keeping her up.

I was heading to my lockeroom when I felt a tap on my shoulder causing me to turn around." Well hello there handsome." I said with a slight smirk.

"Hello there babygirl. I just wanted to give you our assignments for the day." Roman said handing me a paper, then leaned in to kiss me which I immediately returned.

"Well as long as it get to stay near you, I'll be happy." I said with a wink.

"Well you'll be with Seth in the beginning segment then myself and Dean will join in." Roman explained and I nodded.

"Well until then, handsome." I said kissing him one last time and walked off to my lockeroom. Moments later, Seth walked into my lockeroom and smiled as he saw my blonde hair.

"There's my blonde hair beauty." Seth said kissing my cheek." And there's my sleepy blonde hair beauty." He added kissing Hope's forehead.

"Well aren't you the sweetest." I said with a warm smile as I set Hope in her portable crib that was on the side so we could film our segment.

"You ready love?" Seth asked and I nodded as cameras entered the room to film. As soon as someone yelled action, Seth pulled me close to him and looked in my eyes.

"It's good to have you back, Nevaeh." Seth said then slowly and seductively brushed his lips against my lips in a teasing fashion.

"It's good to be back, Seth. I missed you guys." I said pressing my body against his." But especially you." I teased.

"Oh really now? Exactly how much did you miss me love?" Seth asked, I then suddenly kissed him deeply and passionately as he pressed me against the wall returning the kiss with the same intensity. Suddenly I felt a warmth spread through my body, it's as if I never wanted this kiss to end. Seth was about to pull away to end the segment but instead I nibbled on his bottom lip and slid my tongue into his mouth as our tongues battled for dominance.

Seth picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist as his hands rested against my ass before giving my ass a hard slap as we continued to fully make-out passionately before he slowly pulled away." Seems you missed me a lot beautiful. If we didn't have a match right now, I'd show you exactly how much I missed you." Seth said in a seductive tone.

"I'm going to hold you to that after then, daddy." I said in a seductive tone as the cameras cut off and Seth began to slowly set me down but before he could, I began to kiss him again. I couldn't explain it but I felt a sudden need to be near Seth. I felt safe, I felt loved but then I remembered he wasn't mine. I slowly pulled away and untangled myself.

"..Uh I'm sorry, Seth." I said softly.

"Don't be love, we broke up." Seth said softly.

"You did?.." I asked seeming surprised." I'm uh sorry." I said innocently.

"Are you really 'Vaeh?" Seth asked softly laughing.

"Truthfully no. I just didn't wanna come off as a bitch." I replied softly laughing as suddenly the other two boys came walking in.