house !

Im on my way to talk to my boss... I'm having a weird feeling about this... I will see if this contract please me and if not I'm going to tell him. I give everything to my boss and she smile to me and says: "it's your chance to shine baby !" And I close the door and left the building with all my things, on my way home in the uber I check my phone and I see my message: one new message. : hey it's me Austin! I put him in my contact. I admit he's so freaking hot to be honest. That's sucks because I will see him every day and I can't be more than assistant for him. Sucks... but yeah I'm at my home and I put everything in my baggage. My doorbell ring and post is on my porch. He's cute as fuck. He's wearing grey sweatpants and a blue hoodie. Oh shit. Well he lurk at my apartment. He take my baggage and I lock my apartment and I follow him and i enter his cars and he put my baggage into his car and he drive until is home... wow. That's a motherfucking big house, never taught it would be this big! I'm sure it's a mess inside.. gotta clean this shit haha... he open my door and take my baggage and go open his door and he show me the entire house and where I will be sleeping, I have my room its pretty empty but I love it, its aesthetically pleasing. Whatever I put my things in my new room. And we go in the kitchen and I sat down, he ask me what I would like to eat... I says: whatever i don't mind! He says: Chinease ? I says: yeah! He order the food and sit down in front of me. He says: hmm I don't know you really so we could play a game ? I says : yeah why not ?
- you need to answer every question I ask you and you can ask me some
- alright
- so first thing first do you listen to my music?
- yeah... often.
- do you love it ?
- yeah, who doesn't love your music ?
- a lot of people! Ask me a question.
- do you like the music you make ?
- yes ,not always but yeah most of the time. Do you have any passion ?
- yeah I used to, I did gymnastic and dance but I dont do it anymore
-why ?
-because I don't have any place and I didn't really had the time.
- so if you could dance you would?
- yeah of course, dance is my way to speak without words...
The food is ready, post pay and we start to eat watching tv...