2 day.

Yesterday after eating I went to bed. I was exhausted! I just woke up and I'm realizing that I'm in the house of post and I'm working for him. Shit. I get up and put a white shirt with black legging. I put my hair in a bun because 3 day curly hair doesn't look really good. I left my room and he's already awake and he's sipping a bud light while watching is phone... His hair are in a bun too and he's wearing only boxers with a shirt. He look at me and smile. I smile back at him and I put myself on the other couch. He's still looking at me. He ask me : did you slept well? I says: yeah! I'm not used to sleep somewhere else than my room but yeah I slept good what about you ?
He reply: yeah, could sleep better but it's life. He laugh and he tell me that today I could go do my things if I wanted to and I could go dance if I wanted to... I smile with all the joy I could. He says: I have a empty room for my fitting , its big enough for you to dance I think and we have a sound system and a mirror. It's at the end of the alley of your room. I says: you don't need me for anything? He says: no enjoy your day ! I get up and I go in my room and I put my dance clothes: a sport bra and some black short. I go into the dance room! It's big! I put my bluetooth, I'm putting a post song; they are my favorite to dance on. I put I fall apart. I left the door not closed in case post tell me something. I start the music and I start to dance. In the middle of the song I hear a cough and post is there. Fuck. He's looking at me shocked. I didn't know he was watching me! He says: you're so fucking good! Nice music choice too. Hahaha! I says: I'm not that good and yeah good music choice I know right! I laugh nervously.