~5~

Adonis disappeared after he departed the kitchen and I didn't see him for a while. I was roaming around exploring and heard the girls outside. I went to the back and everyone was in the pool.

I went and sat near Enzo since he was the only one I knew there.

"hey, go get changed into a swim suit and come join us in the pool" I stood up and nodded my head glad because I thought I wouldn't be allowed. I'm always being paranoid.

I ran up the stairs and into my room.
After 10 minutes, I found what I was looking for.

I looked in the mirror pleased with my look and quickly threw my hair into a messy bun leaving a few pieces of hair to frame my face

Going down the stairs, I could hear the voices of a lot more people than before.

Since I'm nervous at meeting new people I went to the kitchen and Arianna was there making herself a quick snack.

"hey" she said as she turned to face me.

"hey ari how come you're not outside?"
I greeted her with a hug as I reached her.

"ooh I like the nickname and I could ask you the same question but I was hungry so I came to make myself a snack."

I thought back to the voices outside and chose to ask Arianna who it was. "I invited some friends from school and they invited Liah who called a lot of people over" she replied slightly irritated.

"whos Liah, I saw her in the morning?" I asked suspiciously.

"what was she doing here again?" she thought out loud as she hauled me outside.

I instantly went over to Enzo with Arianna following close behind. A while later, I felt eyes on me and heard footsteps.

I was being thrown over Adonis' shoulder as he growled out loud and I giggled but then I remembered he had me over his shoulder.

I started punching his back as he walked off. I could feel someone glaring daggers into my back. I looked up to meet brown eyes scowling at me. It was the girl for the morning. Liah was her name I think.

I was confused by her sudden hate towards me and didn't know we had entered the room until Adonis tossed me on the bed

He took off his jacket and flung it around the chair as he stalked towards me. I suddenly became fearful and began going back until my back hit the head bored.

Adonis sat on the edge of the bed and called me over. I didn't move.

"princess," He said in a warning tone.

Still, I didn't move. "that's an extra 5" he murmured to himself. Extra 5 what I questioned in my head.

I didn't notice he had got up and made a move to grab me until I shrieked and was dragged forward onto Adonis' lap sitting sideways.

" princess your clothes are too revealing and everyone was looking at you," Adonis said as he caressed my hair.

"it's a bikini it's meant to be revealing" I retorted.

"you still need to be punished Principessa" He mumbled in my ears as I shook my head no.

Within a second I was sprawled across his lap with my head lounging on his knee as he stroked my ass.

⚠️MATURE⚠️

"I'm going to spank you and I want to count out loud"

"o-o-kay," I said with fear running through me.

I heard a loud noise and felt the pain seconds later on my ass. It stung but it made me get a weird feeling in my stomach.

"Principessa"

I ignored him. "if you don't count out loud I'm gonna make it 20 instead of 15."

"s-s-sorry 1" nervously I replied.

After Adonis had finished spanking me I had tears running down my cheeks but he couldn't see since I was facing the other way.

He brushed my ass as I felt my juices leak on to his trouser.

I began flushing and I couldn't stop. He noticed the wet spot as he began stroking my wet pussy.

"does my princess need a release?" he questioned and I nodded.

"use words baby," He said as he stopped rubbing me making me whine. I heard him chuckle as he told me to ask.

"Please?" I said sounding more like a question. "what do you want me to do?" He replied making me blush harder. Adonis turned my face around as he kissed away my tears and looked at me.

"hmpf p-please... c-can you give me r-r-r-release?" I whispered as he grinned. I closed my eyes tightly.

"Keep your eyes open," he said with a chuckle. Obeying his command I opened my eyes and stared into his grey orbs as I felt a finger enter me.

I moaned out load as Adonis clenched his fist. "fuck baby your so tight. Are you a virgin?" He said and I blushed once again and tried to hide into his leg.

"y-yes" I answered anxious to look at him

"thank god" he murmured with a smile on his face. He sped up and I could feel myself losing control.

"cum for me baby," He said as I cummed on to his finger. He took his fingers out as he put it in his mouth and moaned which made me whimper.

I got comfortable in his lap as I didn't have any energy to move. He put me on the bed causing me to groan because of the pain. he undressed me and gave me one of his shirts to wear as I shifted on to my belly. Adonis disappeared for a second but came back quickly. He put on a layer of cream on my ass as he rubbed it in.

"This will make the pain go away baby" He placed a kiss just above my ass. Adonis quickly took off his clothes as he lay down behind me, spooning me. Within seconds, I fell asleep in his embrace.

Don't forget to vote and comment. 🧚🏼‍♀️❤️