A New World

Morgan and Isabella has just put the necklaces they had got each other for Secret Santa when the world went black. It was as if they were knocked out like something punched them in their stomachs.
No one knows how long they "slept", but when they woke up they weren't in their middle school, they weren't in Morgantown, they were in a new world. Isabella woke up first, frightened, she didn't know where she was at all. She immediately woke up Morgan. Morgan obviously did not want to get up because all she said to Isabella was,"Stop that hurts!". Isabella thought to herself, you don't understand we aren't where we used to be wake up!! Isabella decided to tell Morgan what was going on so she just shook Morgan and said,"You know we aren't at school,right. You are laying in the ground." That got Morgan's attention she sprung up and looked around. A lot was going through Morgan's head, family, friends, and most importantly, is this a dream. Then Isabella looked at Morgan and said,"Wait". She told Morgan to look around. The setting wasn't normal, the colors of the trees and the animals weren't normal. It was as if they weren't on planet Earth, but in a new world! Morgan started thinking, she looked at all the scenery that surrounded her, and she recognized it. Morgan said to Isabella," your right this isn't an ordinary forest, I think we are stuck in a book." Isabella shook her head no, she thought that couldn't be possible, but what of it is. Morgan asked if they could start walking around, Isabella agreed. The forest felt so majestic and magical. The dew on the leaves and the palm leaves in the light. It all felt like a dream.
Were they really just dreaming. Morgan looked at Isabella and Isabella looked up. They both said then" The necklace!" They didn't think it could be, the necklace couldn't have caused this to happen. When Isabella looked at Morgan again she noticed one specific thing, the necklace was gone! Isabella said, "
Your necklace" and Morgan replied " Your necklace!" Then it was like a flashback they remembered they put on the necklaces and then the world went black to them. Isabella said, "What if the necklace caused this to happen, we should take it off and see what happens." Isabella took off the necklace and Morgan took off hers, but nothing happened. As they were walking something approached them,and picked up there necklace and handed it back to them. The creature was like an animal but with human features. It whispered into their ears and said, "You shouldn't be here, for there is a curse on this land. Millions of years ago there was a wizard here that loved this land all the mysteries that lie on here. One night animals got into his spell book and put a curse on the land that anyone who comes here will have two weeks to get out of this land of else they will be stuck in this land forever. You will be forgotten by everyone and be "nonexistent"." The creature told them this land is like a puzzle, there are clues around this forest to figure out how to get out, but you must find the map first. The creature told the girls a riddle about how they would find the map she said, "This old one runs forever, Burt never moves at all. He has no lungs nor throat, but still a mighty roaring call." Right after the creature said the riddle to the girls, Morgan was about to say "Thank you", but the weird creature had disappeared! The girls then heard water running close by and Isabella told Morgan they should go where the water is coming from. Then Morgan said, "Isabella! The answer to the riddle is a waterfall! It never moves and it has a roaring call." Isabella was very impressed at how Morgan figured out the riddle and they kept on moving along. The sound of the running water was not faint anymore, but very loud. Morgan and Isabella moved a palm leaf to see a beautiful water fall.

 Morgan and Isabella moved a palm leaf to see a beautiful water fall