Chapter 7: Secrets

thoughts
"Talking"
$Parsletounge$
*Action*

Severus pov:
Seeing my long lose wife again was I shock and she was doing the inheritance test as well and not showing anyone what it says, got me curious. Like the muggle always say curiosity kills the cat.

"I will show you guys at Hogwarts, but first I need to get some stuff to unblock your powers, that dumbledork or dumb as a door put on you." She said to my godsons and goddaughters. Seeing as she was uncomfortable, which I love to tease her about when I didnt noticed her stand right in front of me and leaning toward my ear.
"What are you thinking about sevy wevy?" She whisper into my ear.

I hate when she does that, giving her a stern look.
"Well I was think the stuff we use to do to you in the room wifey." I said the a little loud for the kids to hear and ask question about it.

Seeing her blush like that is all the reason to tease her. Plus I get to have her back and help her get back into the right form she is supposed to be.

'What is she hiding from the kids, that she doesn't want them to know.' I was thinking to myself. 'I might have to steal the parchment from her.' Thinking up a plan, when I hear her saying to the kids.

"I will show you guys at Hogwarts, but first I need to get some stuff to unblock your powers, that dumbledork or dumb as a door put on you." She said. So I decided to wrap my arms around her waist and pull her close.

"I think we should all go back to Hogwarts and meet the rest of the other students from different schools, that are coming." I said to everyone.

Brittany's pov:

Feeling his arms around my waist, I was happy. I turn to him and kissed his cheek, looking up into his black onyx eyes, "There's something on your mind sevy?" I asked, seeing the hidden worry in his eyes, he put his forehead onto mine, and his eyes boring into mine, "Why aren't you telling anyone what's on your parchment?" I sighed, my hands almost extracting itself from his waist till he held me firm against him, "Please, I never judge you, my love." Seeing the pleading look in his eyes, which I always hate when he does. Sighing again and looking around the room, seeing that everyone was watching us.
"Fine, but everyone else has to wait outside." Looking at every of the godchildren  making sure they got the message, which they did, watching as they walked out the door. I turn to my husband and hand him my parchment. "You asked why I haven't showed anyone my parchment, is because I was scared what they would think." Looking down and continue, "I was scare what you and Remy would think of me, if you know the truth." I said finally looking up with tears in my eyes.

Severus pov:
Seeing the tears in her eyes, and the fear in them was breaking my heart, setting the parchment down on the desk, and pulled her down so she was sitting on my lap. "Like I told you before, I would never judge you my love, and I know Remus would never judge you as well. Plus the children would love you no matter what the parchment says." I said, while looking into her dark brown eyes. Waiting for a nod from her, which I got. I picked up the parchment  and taking the look.

Inheritance
Fake name:
Brittany Shackabolt

Real name:
Brittany Seegmiller

Fake parents:
Mother: Sigourney Wright Shackabolt
Father: Holden Lee Shackabolt

Real parents:
Mother: Thistle Haytere Seegmiller (deceased)
Father: Brock Bluee Seegmiller (deceased)

Married:
Severus Tobias Snape (half wolf and half demon)
Remus John Lupin (werewolf
Blood Status:
Super Rare Pure Blood

Magical Level:
Higher then Esmond, Tom, Dumbledore, and Merlin.

Magical Core:
Very Dark

Powers:
Wordless (broken)
Element (broken)
Animagus '5 animals'(broken)
Healing (broken)
Animal talk (broken)
Parsletounge (broken)
Parsle magic (broken)
Shadow walk (broken)
Wandless (broken)
Ect....
Lordship and heirship:
Gryffindor (Ladyship)
Hufflepuff (Ladyship)
Ravenclaw (Ladyship)
Seegmiller (Ladyship)
Marlin (Ladyship)
Pervelle (Ladyship)

Spells and potions:
Trust: Dumbledore, Molly, Ron, and Ginny. (by Dumbledore)

Hate: slytherin, Malfoys, Severus Snape, Voldemort (aka Tom Riddle) [by Dumbledore]

Compulsion (by Dumbledore)

Deageing to look like a 15 year old. (by Barty Crouch Sr, Dolores Umbridge, Albus Dumbledore)

Creature inheritance:
Ultimate creature(sub)

See what its said, I was so shock see what the parchment said, that my magic destroyed the office.

Wow I never write this long, but I hope you enjoy this chapter, let see what happens next. Will severus help his wife? Will the kids find out what the parchment say. Comment below. Dwolf out