Cats Claws

(Small warning. Parts of this chapter include sexual things like kinks I will warn you when we get there. Parts of this chapter also include fighting and gore. I will warn you when we get there :3)

Tords P.O.V

*In all honesty he really does have an nice ass... I wonder what he looks like without a shirt on...* My thoughts trailed off as I laid next to the sleeping brown haired male next to me, my face turning red from the thoughts that appeared. "I need to stop reading hentai." I gave a deep sigh and got out of bed, giving Tom a brief glance of happiness before going to my corner.

"I told you... you don't have to sleep there anymore." I turned and looked at Tom with suprise as I watched him sit up and to my dismay he was shirtless.*Holy fuck how gay can I get?* To say Tom was decent looking was the understatment of the year; he wasn't just lightly toned OHHH no he was TONED and god did it look good on him.

"Tord... your nose is bleeding." Toms voice sounded distant, the thoughts I had eariler starting to get worse and more... sexual. "TORD!" Tom yelled loudly, returning me back to earth. "I understand your enjoying the view but don't faint from bloodloss PLEASE I'll never hear the end of it!"

"R-Right!" I mumbled and ran off to the bathroom to clean myself off while he probably got dressed. "Stupid... but damn that was se- THAT FUCKER!" I growled and stormed into the room as Tom was laughing his ass off. "THOMAS I WILL STRANGLE YOU!" I screamed and lunged at him before writing in pain as my shoulder started to act up a bit.

"Tord are you ok?!" He ran over to me, trying to figure whats happening. "I-its ok... j-just the metal in my s-shoulder... it can act up sometimes." I looked at him and rolled my shoulder, adjusting everything back into place. "Now where was I? Oh yeah..." Tom backed up and I tackled him to the floor, playfully punching him as he did the same.

"You know Tord. We should totally go outside." Tom spoke, snatching my attention. "Ok!" I laughed, getting off him and changing, my back to him while he put on clothes.

-Time Fucking SKIP-

Tom's P.O.V

I was watching Tord wonder around the park, looking at flowers and climbing into tree's. "Ya know Tord, I may just start calling you kitten if you keep climbing like a cat." I chuckled, earning a playful hiss from Tord. I laughed and watched him goof off until a rather dressed up lady came over and started talking to me.

(Were here!)

"Hello Dear~" She smiled in a rather high pitched voice that almost hurt for some reason. "Why are you so alone on a fine day like this?" She asked, leaning on me which started to make me uncomfortable. "I- uh. I'm here with my fr-" "Oh forget about them and come to my place! We can have a good time~" She ran a hand over my shirt, pressing a sharp nail against my skin. I bit my lip, the slight pain of her nail was rather pleasuring. "L-lady I'm n-"

*SLAM* She had been hit by somethi- No. Someone. "Don't EVER touch or flirt with my boyfriend again!" Tord growled, my face red. *Boyfriend? I-I'm not his- maybe it was- oh hell she's getting up.* "Your gay? And to think I even TOUCHED such disgusting creatures!" The lady barked, holding her shoulder. I lowered my head, not ashamed of being called 'disgusting' or 'creature' but because I didn't push her away.

Tord on the other hand ran his metal hand across her face, clawing it like a cat would. "TORD! STOP!" I reached forward to grab him but he had seen red; he wasn't going to stop. I had missed the gun loving manic I knew, and now I wish anything but this was here next to me.

Tord's P.O.V

The lady, no- the bitch has fucked with the wrong man. If she believes she can take my Tom away from me- then she's got another thing coming.(Calm down there yandere.
Tord: how about... no.
Fine...)
She opened her mouth to call for help, big mistake. I grabbed her by the throat and threw her towards the inside of the park. I pulled the gun from the inside of my coat out (Because yes) and aimed it at her. I laughed darkly as she started to cry and plead. I didn't even flinch as I shot her in the head. My eye was narrowed with a dark glint of bloodlust in it until- crying?

(I AM THE QUEEN OF CLIFF HANGERS AHAHAHAHA!!)