Chapter 7: Sharp

I woke up and seen the time. It was 9:34 am. I got up and walked out my room. I seen Daniel, working out in the living room.

"Woah, rise n shine gorgeous!" He laughed looking at my bed head.

"Hahah so funny." I said in a serious tone.

"What's wrong with you?" He said grabbing a towel and wiping his sweat.

"Don't wanna talk about it." I said sitting down on the kitchen stool.

"Nick?" He asked. I looked up at him and nodded my head.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?" He chuckled.

"Well I mean I haven't talked to in almost 3 years and "hey I have a boyfriend!" Isn't a propers "hey how are you doing?" I said. He just laughed at me which made me chuckled a bit. 

"Well, if you want you could show me around NY because I still haven't been out." He said leaning on the counter in front of me.

"Yeah, sure. I need to clear my mind anyways. Let me just get ready and we can go." I said getting up and walking into the bathroom. I got ready and just changed into some short and a crop top. We headed out and just walked around the city.

"So how do you like it so far?" I asked.

"It's really cool here just really busy." He chuckled.

"Yeah Wisconsin is completely different." I laughed.

"Are we ever ganna talk about what happened?" Daniel asked. I looked at him and looked away as I tucked my hair behind my ear.

" Daniel, there's nothing to talk about." I said awkwardly.

"Okay." He said. I knew he was a bit mad but I don't wanna talk about it. It was a while ago. It's over.

"Wanna go eat?" I asked changing the subject.

"Yes I'm starving!" He laughed. We found a pizza place and order a pizza we talked about all the things I missed and all the things he missed.

"I really missed my best friend." I said l.

"Me too." He smiled.

Snapchat @morgan❤️

After lunch we headed back to the house

After lunch we headed back to the house. I walked into my room and seen flowers and a note on my bed. I looked out of my room at Austin and Daniel and they weren't smiling or anything so I knew it wasn't them. I closed my door and opened the litter.

"Meet me at time square at 8:00 sharp"
                                                        Nick xx

I smiled as I read the note and I picked up the flowers and smelt them. I'm still mad at him but I thought it would be rude to just not show up. So the surest if the day I just hung out with Daniel and Austin and got ready to leave. I walked to time square and there was so many people I couldn't find Nick anywhere.

Just as I was about to call him I seen him sitting at a bench. I walked Dover to him and as he seen me his smile became big. I didn't want to smile back because I didn't want to show him he could win.

"Morgan first off I so sorr-" he explained.

"Nick I don't wanna he-" I said annoyed.

"Morgan! Morgan! Just shut up." He said taking my hands. I looked at him dead in the eyes.

"I want you to come to the Hampton's with me and my family." He said.

"Really. I'm not ganna be embarrassing to take." I said with sass.

"Your not embarrassing! I just didn't think you would want to go so I didn't want her to bring it up. Please I really want you to go." He begged.

"Your lucky your fine." I said laughing. He chuckled and rubbed his chin thinking he all that.

"Ugly!!" I said laughing. He pulled me in his arms and kissed me.

"So are we going to your house or mine?" I asked as my hands were around his neck.

"Mmmhh we can go to mine!" He said picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Nick!! Put me down!" I laughed as he ran.

9:30 pm

We got to nicks house and we were about to head up into his room until his mom seen me.

"Morgan! Have you thought about the Hampton's??" She asked.

"Yeah I have and I would love to go." I said smiling as I looked up at nick.

"Yay! I'm so excited! We leave next week Monday!" She said hugging me and walking back into her room. We walked upstairs and went into his room. This is my first time being in his room.

"Oh my god. You have a huge ass bed!" I said jumping on it. He laughed at me as he took off his shoes.

"Yeah I got a big bed for us, you know to have more room." He said smirking as he hovered over me.

"Oh really." I said smirking back as I pulled his shirt and smashed his lips to mine. Our lips were perfectly synced. Things go heated and I could feel nicks hand roam my body. He eventually got to the back of my bra and tried to unclip my bra. At first I was really nervous, but I realized I like him so much and I think I'm ready.

"Bro! Nick! Have you se-" A guy said waking in on us. I quickly jumped and pulled down my shirt. Nick looked at me frustrated and slowly got off of me.

"What." He said his brother ,chris. You could tell he was trying to keep in his anger.

"Dude, sorry. Didn't know she was here." Chris said closing the door awkwardly.

"Wow ok." I said awkwardly as I sat up and clipped my bra back together. Nick didn't look back at me he was just staring at the door.

"Baby, it's fine! We have the hmption!" I said coming behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. It was silent for a minute until he grabbed me hands. I rested my chin on his shoulder. Gosh he smelt so good. I kissed his cheek and he laughed and laid onto the bed, making me underneath him.

"I can't breath!" I laughed trying to get my words out