01

It has been 3 days since we went to YG Entertainment.

My manager suddenly texted me, asking me to dress casually.

So here I am, wearing a pair of comfortable sweats with a white hoodie.

I don't even know what the schedule is today. Jiyoon didn't tell me, as usual.

I got into the van, fastening my seatbelts.

Jiyoon tossed a face mask to me, "Put your hood up and wear this." She said before fastening her own and starting the engine.

"What are we doing today?" I asked, putting the mask on.

"You're going on a date with Junhoe. We will tip off the media anonymously later, so do your best to act like you're deeply in love with him. Make sure they fall for it." She replied.

So soon? I thought we would only do this a few weeks later.

"Please cooperate and do the job well later. It will only make all our lives harder if people aren't convinced." Jiyoon sternly said, pulling up infront of a cafe.

"Go inside and sit near the window so the paparazzi can easily spot the two of you and snap pictures. I'll come get you once they leave." She unlocked the car door.

I got out, slamming the door shut.

I hate this.

I walked into the cafe, making the bells on the glass door chime.

The sound of the bells seemed to have attracted the attention of a familiar someone as our eyes met.

His manager probably gave him the same instructions as he sat next to the window, wearing a mask.

Instead of a hoodie, he wore a cap, making him almost unrecognisable.

He pulled down his mask slightly, waving me over.

I sat across him, unhappiness written on my face.

He smiled widely and handed the menu to me before looking around, "Try to look happy. Who knows when the press will arrive." He mumbled after making sure there wasn't anyone sitted around us.

"Oh, so you're fine with doing this publicity stunt now?" I scoffed.

"Who said so? Trust me, I hate this as much as you do. But we don't have a choice, do we?" He rolled his eyes, calling for the waiter.

"It's not too late yet. The press haven't arrived. We should just leave." I said, hopeful.

Just then, the waiter came to take our orders. "One iced latte and one cheesecake." Junhoe ordered before gesturing at me to order.

"One iced mocha. Thanks." I ordered before diverting my attention back to the calm and composed male sitted infront of me.

"Do you really think that would work? They can always make us meet another day. You're so naive, babygirl." He chuckled, leaning back into his seat.

"Don't call me that." I glared at him.

He was right though. I couldn't even disagree with what he said.

"Why not? We're a couple, aren't we?" He winked with an annoying smirk plastered on his face.

"We're certainly not." I coldly said.

"Here's your iced latte, mocha and cheesecake. Enjoy." The waiter placed them on the table before bowing.

"Just enjoy being Koo Junhoe's girlfriend while you can. Don't come begging for more after 3 months." He pulled his mask down to his chin, taking a sip of his drink.