03

"Why the ice skating rink of all places? Wouldn't it be crowded?" I asked Jiyoon.

"That's exactly why we chose the ice skating rink. The easiest way to convince everyone that the two of you are dating is to let them see you two on a date with their own eyes." She replied, looking at me through the rear mirror.

"And with that said, you'll have to do your best to look natural today. Once someone notices that it's an act, we're all screwed." She sternly said before focusing on the road again.

The thought of us getting exposed and Jiyoon getting mad made me shiver a little inside.

I won't let that happen.

I decided to check Twitter and saw that Junhoe's name was trending.

Out of curiosity, I clicked on it to see what's going on.

—————————————

sohlxxxx
GUYS!! I saw Koo Junhoe from iKON!!! I'm screaming omg shdhsjdjd

kimjxxx
i think i just saw some dude from ikon wtf chanwoo? junhoe? idk. the tall one

puyoxxxx
I SAW JUNHOE!!! I MANAGED TO TAKE A PICTURE!!! HE WAS ON THE PHONE WITH SOMEONE

puyoxxxx I SAW JUNHOE!!! I MANAGED TO TAKE A PICTURE!!! HE WAS ON THE PHONE WITH SOMEONE

puyoxxxx
UPDATE HE JUST BOUGHT FLOWERS

jinixxxxxx
WAIT WHY IS EVERYONE SEEING JUNHOE?? WHERE IS HE???

luvkxxx
JUNHOE BOUGHT FLOWERS? IS HE GOING ON A DATE WITH HARIN???

jungxxxxx
AAAA JUNHOE LOOKS SO GOOD IRL

starxxx
the flowers must be for harin ㅠㅠㅠㅠ she's so lucky

chaexxxxx
waaaa junhoe is so romantic

—————————————

His fans were all freaking out over seeing him.

If only they know how much of an asshole he really is...

Romantic? Yeah right... I bet his manager called him to ask him to get flowers so it's more convincing.

"We're here. Act well. Remember, the public knows you as Junhoe's girlfriend now." Jiyoon reminded, opening the door for me.

"Oh right, ask Junhoe to take you home later. I'm going for a meeting with his manager so I can't pick you up." She said, getting in the van and closing the door before I could respond.

She's so cold...

I went into the place, spotting Junhoe immediately.