0.0

WARNING: Includes male pregnancy, foul language, a few kinks, and smut.

There's a chapter later that is private, so follow me before you officially add this book because that chapter is important.

###

Louis bottoms, Harry tops.

###

In which Louis gives Harry piano lessons and the two become close.

###

Harry tightened the scarf around his neck as a shiver darted down his spine. It was a chilly day here in Doncaster. Although Harry had only recently moved here, he was from Holmes Chapel, where the weather was just as harsh. Therefore, Harry was used to the cold.

At this moment, Harry was on his way to Doncaster's recreational center. He was in need of an after-school activity. Harry's parents were stocked with money, so Harry didn't reckon he needed a job. He decided to find a hobby.

Harry's parents weren't like most rich business parents. Truthfully, Harry's father didn't mind if his son took over the business. He's rather Harry do whatever he'd like. Harry majors in English and takes a few music classes. He wants to produce music in the future. Only being twenty-one, Harry was still optimistic.

Harry felt as if he was choosing a career all over again as he looked over the list of activities once he'd entered the warm recreational center. The receptionist smiled kindly at him and he returned the gesture before looking back at the list. There was so much to choose from.

Harry wanted to do something that didn't have to do with writing. Writing songs was a hobby he had already picked up. He could do business fairly well. He could play the guitar. He could sing. He wasn't going to do any type of art.

Piano lessons.

It was a one-on-one activity that Harry could sign up for. He'd like to play the piano. It was a beautiful instrument and could help Harry well when it came to song writing.

"Can I meet the piano instructor?" Harry asked the receptionist.

"Sure. He will be free in ten minutes, so just wait there," she instructed.

Harry sat in a comfy chair and crossed his lanky legs. After ten minutes of scrolling through Twitter, a girl in her early teens entered the lobby.

"Hello, Angeline. How were your lessons?" The receptionist asked as she began dialing a number on the center's phone.

"Fine, Miss Claire. Have a nice day!"

Claire, the receptionist's given name, nodded before speaking. "Hey, Louis? I've got someone who wants to meet you and talk about the lessons... No, it's a lad. He's not too young... Yeah, he seems about your age... I'll send him in, then."

Claire smiled at Harry and gave him directions to get to the piano room. Harry followed her path, soon coming across a beautiful tune.

A piano.

Harry peered into the room's window. A back was to him and Harry swore if he hadn't known it was a male, he would've though otherwise. All he could make out was an exquisitely curvy body.

Harry entered the room. The man at the piano mustn't have heard, because he continued to play until he made a mistake and silently cursed to himself.

"You've very good," Harry spoke, making the stranger jump and turn around. Harry felt his knees go weak at the sight. This lad couldn't be his age- he had a face of a child, almost. Then Harry looked closer. Not necessarily a child- the face of a woman- purely feminine. This boy had to be a carrier.

Harry's only met a few carriers in his life. A carrier was a man who could give birth. It wasn't exactly rare, but it wasn't common either.

Harry stared at the beautiful man until the stranger coughed. "Hello?"

"Oh. I'm sorry, I just... Hi. I'm Harry," the young lad mumbled stupidly.

"I'm Louis," the high voice returned, showing off brilliantly white teeth and a pretty pink blush.

"Hello, then, Louis. It's nice to meet you," Harry responded, finally stepping fully into the room and closing the door behind him.

Harry noticed so much more about Louis when the smaller boy stood up.

Louis was short and petite. He was a bit wide, but more in a curvy way, not a chunky way. He had a cute little nose and high cheek bones. Pink lips curved spectacularly over his bleach-white teeth. Caramel-colored hair dusted over his eyes which were so blue and so pretty and so unique. They weren't exactly blue. The were navy along the ring, turning slowly into a deep gray and ending like fireworks in a crystal-like color.

"You're staring," Louis spoke, interrupting Harry from doing just that.

"You just... You have wonderful eyes. They're... Unique," Harry mumbled, blushing deeply.

"Well, thank you, Harry. Um, would you like to... Do you want to take piano lessons? This center opened over the past summer and now that the school year has started up again, I've lost students. Also, I'm only twenty-three, so people don't really trust me," Louis rambled.

"Oh. I'm twenty-one. Just turned it last month," Harry said shyly, scratching his arm.

"Wow. I thought you were older."

"I thought you were younger," Harry fired, smiling. Louis gave him a pearly grin in return.

Harry found himself falling already.

~~~

Hello, and welcome. This story will be more detailed than my other story, Cockblocks and Controllers, so if you read that, expect neater chapters on here.

I ask two questions every chapter. There is a QOTC that asks about the chapter and a PQOTC that asks about you! You are not required to vote for any chapter or comment. I don't ask for a certain limit, so don't expect that from me. I willingly update almost daily.

QOTC:

I'd just like to know what you'd like to see happen in this story. I'm open to add ideas!

PQOTC:

How did you find this story?

Have a nice day. Xx