hangout

Author-chan: I have no clue who Kiyoto is
____________________________________

Walking down the stairs to let the one and only Kiyoto in my house. As I opened the door he had some flowers and his face was red "are you okay Kiyoto your red are you sick!?! Do we need to go to the doctors?!?" i said in panic " no I'm fine" he said glad that I was concerned "are you su- I had no time to finish before he leaned in and kissed me I was happy. He broke the kiss and I was sad that the moment wouldn't end "i-im sorry I didn't mean to!" He sounded as shocked as I was. I was snapped back into reality when I heard my dog "bear" barking I closed the door so he wouldn't get out. The I looked at Kiyoto and built up the courage well kinda "we'veknown eachotherforawhilecanwedate?" I said as quickly as I could in nearly a breath turning to run up the stairs he grabbed me arm "yes" he said a s he kissed me again it slowly turned into a make-out then he grabbed my crotch I turned so many shades of red and even let out a small moan he stop "you like that huh Caeser?" Nodding my head he slowly in buttoned my pants and grabbed my member and started to lick the tip and this time I let out a little bit louder moan then he put his entire mouth around my cock and it felt so good. Until I came pulling my cock out of his mouth he said "I'm not letting have all the pleasure" as he also took down his pants grabbed some lube from his pants (how da fuck did he know he was gonna fuck Caeser!?!) And put it on his large member. Kiyoto turned me around and stuck his cock near my anal and slowly started putting it in.
He started thrusting into me ~f-faster~ I said and he went faster and soon he came we were both out of breath it was really hard as we well I was extremely sore as it felt like hours we made it to the bed and past out.

Author~chan:

I hope you all including you Caeser e n j o y e d this took 401 words and if you don't count this then 373.