chapter one (leslie)

Chapter one

Leslie's pov, first day of freshman year

one year earlier

It was my first day of high school,I was finally a freshman. I couldn't wait to catch up with all my friends and meet new boys. I was still really in love with my ex Micah and I hated him for making me love him still. I walked into school and a few older friends ran over telling me about their summer and introducing me to a few people. Little did I know one of them would become my best friend. Destiny Saunders was her name, she seemed really sweet.                                 

After that i went in search for room 221, my homeroom. when i finally found it i looked around and saw that i didn't know anyone, i sat alone until the bell rang for first mod. then i was off to find my first mod, parenting. by the time i found it the teacher was already introducing herself and telling everyone to make name-tags. Destiny  was in this class with me which made me pretty happy considering i didn't really know anyone else. 

"hey" i said smiling.

"hey" she smiled back. then we blew into a full conversation over our entire lives, then the bell rang.

so what class do you have now?" i asked her.

"um Honors English with Mrs. Hobbit" she said.

"no way i do too!"

*********************

  We walked there together talking about out next class that we had together. we walked into the class together and sat beside each other. a few boys walked in and instantly two of them looked at me and Destiny. i just smiled then started talking to destiny.

********************

when the lunch bell rang, myself and Destiny ran downstairs and as i went to turn the corner i crashed into the boy from my English class that i smiled at.

"oh sorry." he said grabbing my waist to keep me from falling.

"its fine."i said nicely.

then Destiny started laughing from beside me and so did i, soon he joined in too. "hey you two are in my English class, right?" he asked

we both nodded "yes we are" Destiny said.

he smiled "oh, well hi I'm Paxton Kyle." he said holding out his hand.

that's when i really looked at him and noticed he had baby blue eyes and light black hair. the funny thing is I've always had a thing for guys with blue eyes and black hair. "I'm Leslie Gavin and this is Destiny Saunders." i told him shaking his hand.

then his friend who is also in my English class, that smiled at me, came over. "hey Pax you have to see this Sam is- oh hi" he said looking at me weird.

"I'm Paxton's friend Zeke Scott, you might know my brother josh Scott." he said shaking destiny's hand but still looking at me strangely.

"hi I'm Leslie and this is destiny." I said to him with a smile but my insides were twisted. I'm not sure if that was good or bad. Paxton broke the awkward silence. "so destiny..." he said "why don't you tell us about yourself."

she smiled then asked, "what would you like to know?" he smiled at me then looked at Zeke. They looked like they were using telepathy or something.

"everything there is to know" he said looking me straight in the eyes instead of destiny. he looked completely serious. I suddenly got a feeling he may have been asking me that question, not destiny.

*****************

The last bell of the day rang so I walked outside to wait for the bus. Then someone came up behind me and said, "boo!" so I jumped and turned around to see who scared me.

"Destiny! you scared the crap out of me!" she laughed then said "aww I'm sorry girl." she looked over towards the doors and smiled. I followed her gaze and saw Paxton walking over towards the tree with Zeke.

"Hey look its Paxton!" destiny said, and at the exact moment Paxton looked over and saw us. I pretended that I didn't see him but he was already walking over.

"hello Destiny and Leslie, good to see you again" he said with a cute smile. then he looked at me and it looked like he was about to say something but Zeke came over.

"hey Les" Zeke said smiling at me. I smiled back, "hey Zee" I said.

I'm pretty sure I blushed. I mean Zeke is cute if you like short guys with reddish hair and freckles.

"hey les why don't you come hang out with me and pax after school today?" Zeke asked. I looked at destiny for an excuse not to but instead she said, "you should go, sounds like fun."

I glared at her then smirked, "only if you go destiny."

" oh sure she can come too." Paxton said sounding really happy.

"hey Pax can I invite Capri too?" Zeke asked.

I heard about Capri. his name is Capri James and he's supposedly really hot. I've heard he's a manwhore though and he can be a stuck-up asshole. I wouldn't know though, I have yet to meet him in person. Rumor has it he's never been in a real relationship before.

"um...are you sure that's a good idea with Leslie and Destiny there?" Paxton asked Zeke. What the heck does he mean?

"Dude just trust me. I know what i'm doing," Zeke said.

 **************************

(a/n) hey guys this is the first story I've ever posted. I'm really nervous about this so please don't be mean. hope you enjoy and I promise it gets better. 

whelp if you liked it please vote, comment, and share. it would mean a lot.

also pic of Leslie on the side>>>>

if you read this comment: POLAR BEARS ROCK!