One Espresso To Go.

"And that's all you gotta do." YunJi told me. She had explained what to do about a week ago, and then again today, yet I still had no idea what she was talking about. Guess I'll be winging it as I go along.
My aunt had been nice enough to give me a job in her Café, paid. I had to start bringing money in myself, I didn't want to leave the hassle to my mother. She had enough going on.
YunJi's like my cousin. She's my aunt's daughter. She's 5 years my elder, but we're as close as close can be. My mother, and her mother were best of friends growing up, and still are. So much so, that I grew up calling YunJi's mother my aunt. I never really grew out of the habit.
Anyway, today is my first day working at the café and I have no idea what to do. Well, practice makes perfect. I hope.
The first couple of days working there went well. I didn't mess up. Well, we weren't as busy as I had imagined but still. No one of interest had visited while I was working. Unfortunately. I had dropped out of school, the pressure was too much on me and my family. My father's sick, my mother working. With me being an only child, I was left to look after my father. School just got in the way of that. But thankfully, he was recovering some, but we still weren't bringing in enough money, which led me to getting this job.
It was coming to the end of my shift, the evening was slowly upon us, and there weren't many people that day. Just as I thought it was safe to end my shift just a little early, a new customer walked in and up to me.
"One espresso to go." He spoke.