Match Maker.

"Coming right up, sir." I said, offering him my warmest smile. I was the only person working, YunJi had gone off for an hour or so, but she should be back any minute now. I turned away, getting a cup designed for take away. Just as I was about to fill the cup, he spoke up again.
"Make that for here." Well, lucky I hadn't already started. I swapped out the cups, and proceeded to make his order for him. Walking back to the register, I finally got a clear look at him.
"Anything else I can get you?" I asked, putting his cup down on the counter in front of him.
"No, I'm fine with this, thank you...." He examined my outfit, looking for my non-existent name tag. "SangHee." I finished for him with a smile.
"SangHee." He repeated.
"That'll be 2,500 won."
He handed me the money and went to a table. I began clearing up just as YunJi arrived back. "SangHee! You can finish up now." She said with a hum as she waltzed in the door of the café. I, gladly, skipped to the back room, changing out of my work clothes. YunJi followed me into the room and stood, back to the door, looking at me.
"Who's the cutie you were just serving?" She asked, eyeing me up. Shrugging, I finished changing before looking back at her.
"No clue, but he is cute." I replied, not thinking anything of it.
YunJi smirked back at me, before quickly turning and rushing out the door before I could catch what was happening. Her smirks always meant one thing. She was going to tell him.

I hurried out of the back room as fast as I could, hoping she hadn't gotten to him already, but unfortunately, it was too late. She was already talking to him, and I swear, his eyes travelled to where I was standing every few seconds. Well shit.

I tried my best to keep myself un- phased, but as I was walking out the door, about to say my goodbyes to YunJi, she spoke.
"My cousin SangHee thinks you're cute." And cue my embarrassment as I walked out of the shop, face as red as roses.