Found

Jamie woke up just like normal. She took a shower, got dressed, brushed her hair, ate breakfast, and put her shoes on to go to work. As she walked to her car she felt something in her shoe. Went she got to her car she took it off to check.
"Felix? Is that you?" What looked like a tiny version of her brother Felix was in her shoe. She knew he was saying something but all she heard was,
"pleasenomore..." she was so confused as to how he got there. Let's back up a bit, to last night. Felix found a weird bottle in the attic. After closer inspection he realized that it said "Shrinking Potion". He didn't believe it was real so he drank it. After walking down the stairs, he started to feel dizzy. He ran into his sisters room and stood next to the door near her shoes. He then in the blink of In eye was tiny and falling into her shoe. "Jamie!!!" He screamed as he fell in. After a bit of nothing happening he fell asleep on her shoe. And now back to present time.
"Felix how'd you get in my shoe? And why?" He lay in her shoe with a lack of energy. "Wait shit I gotta go to work. I'm gonna be late! Sorry to do this to ya but I hope you can hold on for like a half hour longer!" He tries to scream but She slides her shoe back on and drives to work. When she comes to a stop because of insane traffic, she kicks off her shoe and flips it with her foot. Focusing on the road she puts her socked foot down and starts asking questions. "Sorry about that but how and why?" She asks. As she waits for a response she feels a tapping on her foot. She looks down and sees her foot on top of him with his arm sticking out. "Shit sorry" she chuckles. "They've gotta smell terrible" she says. "Anyways" she puts her foot back on the pedal. She hears a faint voice.

"potion in garage shrank me and I fell in your shoe last night. Yes your feet smell terrible"  he says. She laughs.
"I bet. I've been wearing these socks for like 3 days and these shoes are months old." Every time she comes to a stop she gently pokes and plays with him with her foot. Not paying attention she accidentally nudges him back into her shoe. The sound of her car covers up his scream as she unknowingly slides her foot back in. "Ok I'll see you at 4. I gotta go to work. Don't get lost and stay here!" She says as she ties her shoe back up.

During her shift she notices something in her shoe again. She waits till her lunch break and goes outside to her car. She takes off her shoe. "Again Felix?" She says as he falls out of the shoe onto the car floor.
"You pushed me in earlier. Please...stop" he says. She laughs and lightly lays her foot on him.
"Hey not my fault you fell in my shoe in the first place. Now I'll make a deal with you. Either you stay as my pet for a couple days and you stay in the car or you stay in my shoe till we get home." She rolls him around.
"What do you mean pet!? What will you do" he asks.
"Stuff like this" she takes off her sock, picks him up and drops him in then puts her feet up on the dash board. He squirms in her sock and tries desperately to get out to no avail. "Don't worry I'll just keep my feet up for a bit and since you're struggling after my break I'll put my shoe right back on and we'll have a fun day!" He sobs and struggles. Her break ends and she puts her shoe back on and tied it. "Well I'll see you at 4" she says as she goes back to work