Conflicting

You were dragged into a tiny doorframe and into a small and dusty room just bigger than a broom closet. You tumbled onto the cot that lay on the musty floor and gasped as you realized all of what just happened.

You sat there, eyes wide, trying to absorb the prior events that had befallen you. 

"What-what was that? Back there in that strange room. Am I going to be ok? Is this like some sort of cult or something? Are.." you started rambling.

"All will be answered in time." Riff Raff, the man who dragged you into the room chided.

"Sorry," you sighed.

"So you were found on the side of the road; passed out and seemingly drunk. You were close to the masters estate, I spied you from the window and alerted him of your presence." Riff Raff answered.

"Well, I don't recall much about last night. But why would you tell him I was there?" Your voice started to become heated.

"I simply work for the doctor, I meant you no harm. If I knew what he would have done to you I... well..."

You nodded in response. 

"But why was I all tied up in there?"

"Frankenfurter likes to perform little... procedures on humans." He answered, shaking his head.

You shuddered as a bead of sweat ran down your face.

"Where are we? Is this your room?" You questioned.

"Yes I suppose it is, however I don't get to spend much time in it." Riff said as he approached you.

"Nice." You nodded as you descended into your own thoughts. You sat there staring for a while, while Riff Raff seemed to do the same. You were just realizing how strangely attractive this man was... in a sort of sick but intriguing way. His face was sunken and had hints of makeup here and there, his hair was thinning but long simultaneously. His body looked emaciated, and there was a large fake hump resting on his back. However there was something beautiful about him. Something that made you never want to look away. Something in his eyes and his face that told you it was okay to fall in love with him....

You stopped mid-thought and caught yourself looking him up and down, your eyes tracing his body. The funny thing was, that he appeared to be doing the same thing with you, but stopped himself just as he caught your gaze.

You rose up so you looked at him face to face. You grabbed his leather gloved hand and uttered 5 words;

"Thank you for saving me."

This seemed to have a whirlwind affect on him. He blinked and growled in his unusual voice,

"I couldn't just let a pretty thing like you be destroyed now could I?"

You locked eyes with the butler. 

You brought your lips closer to his.

Suddenly you were entangled in a passionate kiss, your hands wrapped around his neck, and his on your waist.