Seduction

Riff Raff manacled you to that dreadful table, and grabbed his mop that he left laying on the floor prior to your... ahem... run in. 

"Master! The Laboratory is prepared!" He yelled shakily through the halls as he shuffled away.

You heard a large thump and an "ow" as the clicking of heels gained momentum. You shut your eyes to prepare for the plan. 

"Well hello there." A sultry voice sang.

"H-hello, doctor. I've missed you." You gulped as you tried to get into character.

"OH how awfully desperate you are!" The voice cried as a pink glove came from behind and grasped your neck.

You gasped at the sudden cold that greeted your flesh.

"Hell yes I'm desperate." You said as you bit your lip.

The doctor came into your view. He struck a pose and laid his hand on his hip. 

"Well, I see you've warmed up." He smirked with his red lips.

"Yeah, I have, and I'm ready to... go free." You drew the last words out with a surprising amount of sultriness that alarmed even Frankenfurter.

"I like you, but you'll have to do a little something for me first darling..."

"anything!" You didn't mean anything. But you wanted to be released. 

He smiled deviously and bit his lip. 

You prepared for the worst.

"Say, do you know how to time warp?"

You shifted your eyes over to his face.

"Time Warp?" You asked, hoping it wasn't something too deviant.

"Yes, it's a dance. Everyone in my castle knows it." He said, unimpressed.

"Well, can you teach me?"

He unbuckled your bonds and chivalrously helped you off of the table.

He stood in front of you in a domineering way. 

"It's just a jump to the left."

You jumped to the left.

"And then a step to the righ-igh-igh-t" he was singing now.

You took one large step to the right.

Frankenfurter did swishing motions with his arms.

"Put your hands.... on your hips!"

You slowly imitated his movements.

"And bring your knees in tight!" He cried with a strange euphoria.

You brought your knees together, gaining momentum and interest in the dance.

"And it's the pelvic thrust,"

You started laughing while doing an aggressive pelvic thrust.

"THAT REALLY DRIVES YOU INSA-A-A-A-A-NE!"

An entire crowd of oddly dressed partygoers burst through the Laboratory door.

"LETS DO THE TIME WARP AGAIIIIIIN!"

Soon everyone was in a frenzy, time-warping and singing merrily. The entire confusing and captivating number ended with a dramatic death drop from all the partygoers, even you, since you were so exhausted from the dance.

Frankenfurter arose and beckoned you to come up.

"This, my unconventional conventionists! Is our newest member!" The master cried out.

"What's your name again?" He whispered to you.

"Y/N!" You gasped, out of breath.

"Meet Y/N!" He yelled while everyone cheered and gawked. 

"Go meet the others. I'm sure Columbia will be pleased to have someone like you around." He said quietly.

"Columbia?" 

"Yes. Go now." He ordered, but somehow not in a threatening manner.

You walked off, and saw Riff Raff waiting in the shadows of the hall.

"So I guess that went well!" You whisper-yelled as you took his hands.

"Better than I ever imagined. I guess we'll be seeing a lot of each other lately." He smirked as he tugged at the hem of your shirt. "Now go meet the others. Third door on the right, up the staircase." He said as he planted a quick kiss on your head.