Chapter 3: Guess I was just a play date to you

*Marinette P.O.V*
I turned over now  laying with my my back against the bed, my arms both flopping outwards on each side of my body. A small ray of sunshine lit up my room, hitting my face. My eyes were still shut only being able to see a bright light. The peaceful bliss of cluelessness slowly faded away as  I remembered where I was and what had happened the night before. My now opened eyes looked over to my left to face Tikki, who had a small grin on her face.
"Tikki?"
"Yes, Marinette ?"
"Was last night a dream?"
"No."
"Fuck."
"Tikki?"
"Yes, Marinette?"
"Can you kill me please?"
"No."
"Fuck." 
I slowly sat up, forcing my self to get out of bed. When I got up I saw something white blowing in the wind.
I quickly walked over there to see what it was,  the note read, "Hi princess <3 hope you're feeling better! I have a plan on how to get you over Adrien. See you tonight! Your prince, Chaton 🐾"
I giggled, he's such a dork, hopefully it won't be weird the next time he visits
I unlocked the hinge of my window and I swung the window open. The sun bathed the edges of my circular window. I looked up at the sky, to see a blissful blue with just the right amount of clouds to make it not to dark but not to sunny. The streets were lively full of children playing and people running about.
"Tikki, let's go for a walk"
I walk over to my closet and grabbed a light pink blouse, it had a a black collar with two small white stripes on each side of it. The collar came down to two buttons. It came down to my waist and kind of draped. The front of the shirt was covered with a variety of space themed patches. ( I don't think that makes sense, oh well I tried.) I paired it with white ripped skinny jeans and my pink slip ons. After I put my outfit on, I sat at my vanity and braided my hair into two braids and connected them in the back at the end. (I'm adding images of the outfits because I feel like I'm bad at explaining them :/ )

 (I'm adding images of the outfits because I feel like I'm bad at explaining them :/ )

I grabbed my small pink purse and opened it. I signaled for Tikki to get in. After the little red bug flew into my bad I sauntered down to the bakery and walked out onto the sidewalk. I headed towards the park. While walking I looked at the knick knacks placed upon the shelf windows in the stores. While walking I felt my phone buzz coming from my pocket. I took my phone out of my pocket and went the the notification. It was from my mom telling me to remember to lock up the bakery. Which I had already did but It was nice of her to remind me. Being unaware of my surroundings, I ran into someone.
Before I could push my self back up he spoke, " Hey, Marinette." He chuckled.
I quickly pushed myself back to see the boys familiar
Green eyes staring back at me.
Fuck.
The only thought I could manage to fabricate
Marinette.exe had stopped working and would probably never work again.
"Uh Marinette are you ok? You look a little red, are you running a fever?" He sounded concerned and then proceeded to place his hand on my forehead.
My face became hot and I my face flushed this time a bright red. I jumped back with betrayal and heart break written all over my face. He looked confused and was about to speak but I cut him off.

"Oh my god, Agreste! How dense can you be? You shouldn't do that to girls you don't care about. Playing with their emotions like that is just awful!"

Still shocked he spoke in a quite tone, " I do care about you..."

"If you truly cared, you wouldn't let me get close to you over and over again!" My tone had now become quieter to try and hold back the tears, "You made me think I had a chance..." My voice began to crack "but the entire time you had feelings for another girl. Guess I meant nothing to you..."

Before he could respond I turned away from him and ran as fast as I could, tears streaking down my face. My vision was blurry but I refused to stop running until I was home.

Ok so like it's really fun to write edgy shit, I mean it's not edgy per say but you get what I'm saying. It's gonna get happier I promise. Also don't forget to vote and comment and all that stuff. Thanks for reading! Happy holidays! <3