Ice Cream

I got to the ice cream store and my hands were getting sweaty, I opened the door and walked in, mumbling to myself EVERYTHING that I was thinking. "I'm so nervous, what am I going to do."
I saw Zach sitting at a table on his phone and I came over and said, "Hey Zach." Zach looked up from his phone and smiled at me, I couldn't help but smile back. I sat down in the chair across from Zach, he was still looking at his phone. I tried to mumble what was going through my head, but it came out very loud and I said aloud, "Boys..." I was so embarrassed it isn't funny. I got up from the table and went outside. Zach followed me, and then he grabbed my hand! I turned around after that and he said to me, "Are you okay, I really need help. Can we just sit outside?" I nodded so I walked to a outside table. I sat down and Zach did too and he said, "I don't understand how to do an abstract for an experiment." I said, "Are you going to science fair?" Zach being the kind of person he is shook his head no. I said, "PowerPoint?" He nodded his head yes. I told him I was doing a board and I was hopefully going to go to the fair. He smiled and said, "Typical, Stella the smart person." I smiled and kinda started to blush. Zach just called me smart, and I'm talking to him without telling him I like him. So I explained to him what an abstract was for a PowerPoint presentation. He thanked me and I said, "Is that all you needed?" He nodded. I told him I better get going. He waved and I waved and smiled back. I went to my new dirt bike, started it and was about to leave when I heard someone call out to me, "Wait!" It was Zach. I said to him, "Zach I better get going I really have to go home." He said, "Can I get a picture with your dirt bike, I want to get one for my birthday." I nodded and got off, I took the photo for him and he said thanks. I got back on to my bike and rode away. When I got home I ran to my room, all I could do was smile nothing more just smile. Then I had two text messages and they were both from a group chat I was in with my besties.

Besties:)

MiKayla: Did you see Zach's new Instagram post?

Amy: Yes it is a photo of him on a dirt bike that looks just like Stella's!

Me: That is, because it is my dirt bike, he wanted a picture with it so I let him take one with it.

I didn't know he was using it for his Instagram, Zach just posted a photo with my dirt bike. Oh my gosh, I feel honored, but why didn't he tell me that he was doing it for that. My friends kept texting me but I didn't reply. I have to finish my homework and get ready for school tomorrow. All of a sudden, Layla walks in with her friends Stacy and Lily. I didn't want that kind of company right now so I told them to get out of my room, because I am "busy." Of course they didn't listen to me and Layla said to me, "You are playing hide and seek with us." I shook my head no. Of course Layla being the tattle tail she is said, "MOM!!!" I gave her a glare. Layla ran downstairs to talk to my mom and came back up saying no tech. I have her the evil glare again. I kept mumbling my thoughts. "What did I do wrong, why me." Layla and her friends looked at me and said, "So... you wanna play the game with us..." I knew I didn't have a choice so I just made a mad face and nodded slowly. They all said yay, and then said " your it!" They were all smiling sly smiles. I chuckled and said okay. I counted to 30 and went to go find them. I knew all the best hiding spots in the house so this would be a piece of cake. I went outside and looked in the bushes I heard laughing which was obviously Layla she can't keep her mouth shut. I went into the bushes and scared the poop out of them, it was really funny. I said that I found Lily first so she was it. Lily started counting. I ran away from all them so Layla and Stacy couldn't follow me. I climbed my favorite tree and sat there. I knew I was going to win this round which I did. I told them I didn't want to play anymore and that they could watch a movie. The only reason they agreed is, because they were allowed to choose the movie. That meant I was going to be watching baby movies. We all went inside and I was relieved that there parents where here to pick them up. Once they left I went back up to my room and got ready for school tomorrow. It was 9 by the time I finished that. I took a shower, drank a glass of water and went to sleep at 9:45. I had to go to school tomorrow and I am more nervous than ever. I ended up having the best dream ever...