Baby on the way

My mouth watered as I cooked steak to eat, I was gaining weight and started to eat more then what I usually do and Celestia and Daishinkan started to notice "GUY COME EAT!" I yelled for them to come eat, both Zeno's come fly in sit Celestia walks in calmly and sits, Daishinkan came after Celestia and kisses my cheek "Thanks love" he said and we sat in our chairs and started to eat "Hey Winter, you have been eating more then usual" Daishinkan said, I looked at him "It's true mom, you do eat a lot," Celestia added, Zeno looked at both of them "I have been noticing that too, but I guess I didn't put much mind to it" I said and wonder what if, I snapped my finger "I know what I should do, and for that we have to go to Earth, and it would a good chance to see Bulma again" I said happily, Celestia looked confused "Bulma, who Bulma?" She asked, I chuckle and rubbed her hair a little "She an old friend of mine, you don't remember her because you a baby last time we saw her" I said remembering the day where I lost Celestia during the visit "Hey Zeno, can Daishinkan come? Or you can come too" I said, them both nodded and continued eating.

AFTER EATING

We grabbed eachs hand and Celestia using her own powers we started are travel "Now Celestia, don't walk off or disappear like last time" I said, I can see her roll her sees "Don't roll your eyes, that rude" I said, she just giggled and went faster.

We landed smoothly with no problems, I smiled at her "Good, now remember that smooth landing" Daishinkan said and smiled at her, Celestia giggled and hugged both of us "Thank you, mom and dad" She thank us.

"Winter, is that you?" I heard someone asked, I turned to look "Goku?" I asked, I broke out in a smile and hugged him, then looked at him "You look the same, geez" I said, he giggled nervously while rubbing under his nose "Yeah, it's in Sayian blood to stay like this until their 80" he said, I looked behind him and saw the rest running towards us "WINTER!" Bulma screamed running and hugged me with tears running down her face "Where were you all this time." She asked, I chuckled and let her hair "Training Celestia, her powers are really strong" I said, she looked towards Daishinkan, Zeno, and Celestia "Woah, Zeno, and the Grand Priest" Goku said with a smile.

"Goku!" Both Zeno flew into his arms, I smiled and walked towards Celestia "I would like you all to meet Celestia" I said Celestia bowed "Oh wow, she so big now, I remember when we had to find her but she ended up blow the gravity chamber up" Bulma chuckled, I could see a deep blush appear on Celestia's face, Daishinkan and I laughed at her embarrassment "Don't worry Celestia, I grew up with Goku and Bulma, and I still remember their most embarrassing moment" I said as my cheek turned pink, Bulma turned red "No, not that moment" Bulma said in a panic, Goku rubbed his neck in embarrassment "Oh yes, I can still hear Goku yelling Bulma wake" I said, I swear I could see both of them shrink "'Bulma, you're balls are missing'" I mocked, Goku giggled nervously, I laughed at their red faces.

"Of course, embarrassing my wife, why are you here?" Vegeta asked, I remembered "Oh! I'm here to get something personal" I said, Daishinkan grabbed my hand as Bulma looked at me "Ok, but do it quickly, I want to talk to you so more" She said, I nodded "Zeno, you can stay here and play with Goku, but no destroying things, ok" I said, they both nodded, I grabbed Celestia hand "Let's go, and come back soon" I said and walked away with Daishinkan and Celestia to the store.

FEW MINUTES LATER

I got what I need and walked out "Let's go" I said, and flew to Bulma's house (using ki) "Bulma, we're back" I said entering her house, she came out of her lab "Good, now I'm going to cook something to eat so I'll be in the kitchen" she said, was nodded and told Celestia to sit down, and I walked to the bathroom and took a test out "Time to find out" I said.

Positive, I looked at the pink line, I felt happy and hid the test in my dress (Winter is wearing a dress like Vados) and walked out the bathroom "Ok done" I said and sat next to Daishinkan, I smiled at him "Now I know what's wrong with me" I said "Oh really" he said, he kissed my cheek and I can see Celestia making a face of disgust, I chuckled and pulled out the test out and handed it to him, he studied it and it hit him, I was pregnant again, he hugged me from me neck "Well another adventure" he said and I nodded.