Luna

After birth we named her Luna, Celestia adored her and would play with her when she could along with Whis and Vados, and Zeno, he would always be with her, she also would cry easily, if she didn't like something she would throw a fit, this also involved toys, she was more work then Celestia but who can blame her, she's adorable.

I was feeding her some apple sauce when Daishinkan walks in, Luna having a white stuffed bunny that Kusu gave her, the light blue halo behind her head like Celestia and Daishinkan "My, she's not having a fit this time" Daishinkan and rubbed her head light, Luna let a groan as a complaint about her father rubbing her head "She remains me of Marcarita when she was this small" Daishinkan said remembering about one of his 4 daughters, I sighed "She more picky then Celestia was at this age" I said giving her a spoon of apple sauce, she cooed and bounced in the baby chair while laughing, Daishinkan gave her something and she looked at it quick, she suddenly threw it across the room and started a fit, I sighed and picked her up, Daishinkan chuckled nervously at the fact that Luna started a fit because of a simple mini doll, I sat her on my lap and breastfed her, she calmed down and fall asleep quickly and I gave her a pacifier to suck on.

Me and Daishinkan walked to her room and laid her in her crib, she may have big fits but when it's nap time she out cold, colder then cooler, we walked out and walked back to the dining room, I sat down in a random chair and Daishinkan sat next to me "She likes to sleep, like you, and she sleeps like you too" Daishinkan added, I chuckled "But I don't have fits" I said, I still wonder where she got that from, I was sleepy and tired from waking up at night by Luna crying, Daishinkan who was always wake would tend to her by giving her pumped breast milk which had my breast sore.

I began drifting in and out of sleep "Winter, let's get you to bed, your drifting in and out of sleep" he said, I nodded and got up, I walked to our room and fell into the bed and hugged a pillow, I heard Daishinkan chuckled behind me, with his powers Daishinkan changed my clothes and tucked me in , I slept for a long time.