please

warning - lemon is involved

"nightmare, come on! I wanna leave this hell." nightmare didn't make eye contact. "I don't care." killer glared at him. "is that all you say? you barely care about anything!" nightmare growled. "is that how you treat your boss?" he hissed, looking over his shoulder to killer, his tentacles moving wildly with rage. at that time, killer didn't care if he got in trouble or punished. "I don't care, you're not my boss!" nightmare formed into a puddle, skidding over to killer. he formed back into his regular form, shoving killer against a wall. killer jumped. 

"no, please, please, no, don't, please..." he cried, tears forming from his eyes.

 nightmare whispered in his non-existent ear, "then listen to me, brat." killer nodded, "please, just please, leave me alone..." nightmare grinned at his reaction. he slid his hand up to his shirt, taking it off. killer began whimpering, begging nightmare not to do this. nightmare attacked killer's neck, licking every soft spot he had. killer opened his mouth to moan. nightmare immediately licking the inside of killers cavern. 

nightmare was interrupted by a ring from inside his pocket. nightmare huffed and paused, answering the phone call. he looked back at killer, glaring at him. "you're lucky." he teleported away, leaving killer there. he crumpled to the ground, crying. 

after a few minutes of weeping, he put his shirt on and crawled over to his room. he hopped onto his bed, laying on his stomach. his face faced the pillow. you could hear his silent screaming, even when you weren't in the room. he cried and screamed for an hour until he soon fell asleep.

n/a

thanks for reading