chapter one

Alex POV
I was working in my office when a pack warror mind linked me. Alpha there is a rouge on our territory what should I do.  ' kill it I mind linked back.  I can't Alpha. 'why not I mind linked irratated because its a little girl. 'Fine I'm coming I mind linked to him. I sighed as I got up what is a rouge child doing here in my territory I sighed and to the place the pactk warrior was.
When I got there I saw a timny pure white wolf and I felt a strange urge to protect her. Pup my wolf yelled.
Just then she shifted back and fainted I ran up and caught her before she hit the ground I took off my shirt and put it on her as I took in her appearance she had long white blonde hair and she was tiny and light she looked about 4 maybe younger. She had cuts and bruises all over her body and I knew some was not just from the wilderness. I mind linked the pact doctor and asked well more like order to be prepared for the little girl. Just then the girl in my arms started stirring "whewee iwm way" I chuckled at the wrong word and said to her "you in my pack.what'd your name little one"
"Liliana whoo awre you" "my name is Alex" I said "lillianna how old are you" "fwour" "where are your parents lilliana" "mommy went to heaven and daddy became rean awnd stawted hiwtting me awnd he weft me rear." I was furious who would to that to a child I nodded my mind decided. "Lilliana how would you like if I became your new daddy." "I like it wery much daddy."
I came to the pack house and saw...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAHAHA CLIEF HANGER
SORRY ITS SO SHORT THERE WILL BE MORE NEXT TIME.
3

08 words