chapter two

Alex pov
I

came to the pack house and saw my 3rd in command Jake and his mate Lacy. Hey Jake I called over to him and lacy I found a little girl named Lilliana she is four and her parents abandoned her. I need to get her to the pack nurse which is you lacy and you see what is wrong with her. "Yes I can Alpha let me see her please.

Lacy pov
O
Liliana had lots of cuts and bruises all over her body it looks like she has been abused by someone. Hey Alex u need to come see this she looks like she been abused" "ok lacy i'm coming one question is she still 😴" yes she is still 😴" after I got told that the alpha is coming I look back at Liliana she was really small for as four year old. She had this long long white blonde hair that theme to Shimmer in the light she was very malnourished and dehydrated and she had multiple ingiries that didn't heal properly
Alex POV
As soon as Lacy mindlinked me. I went to the infermary to get the verdict on liliana after lacy told me what happened she left me in my thoughts. As I was thinking why I was so protective of liliana was the said person woke up. Wrer am rye. Liliana honey u are at my pack house our nurse was taking care of you I said looking in to her big pretty grey eyes. "The nurse said you can leave so lets take you a bath okay liliana I actually I think I'm gonna call you Lilly. I said as I picked her her up and took her into the restroom and filled the vs th with warm water and put Lily in the water she was frightened for a second but then grinned and started splashing the water I smiled and started cleaning her up when I was done I took her out and dried her off then I changed her clothes, got her something to eat and put her to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sry it's so short I will try to do better next time
The song is one of my favs