She's your Anchor!.

Elizabeth💕

Sitting down on my bed and turning on my Christmas lights that surround my room. Taking my backpack and throwing it on my bed.

"Gosh how much I love school" i said sarcastically and getting out my math binder and doing pre cal.

While doing my homework I felt some rocks hitting my balcony doors?! I furrow my eyebrows and put my binders beside me and I slowly get up.

Click

Click

I then open my balcony doors and see completely nothing and I'm thinking maybe it's the air!

"Yea maybe it's the air or the Leafs" then closing the balcony doors and making my way back to my bed

Click

Click

I sighed and sprinted to the door and hardly open the doors open and a rock hits my chest

"The f-" I was cut of by a big rock hitting my foot

"AGH!" I shouted and then bit my tung remembering I have neighbors and looking down the balcony there's COMPLETELY NOTHING!

Looking down I see marbles and then a big rock that has a little note on it and I hutch down and pick the rock up and get the note and read the note.

"Not as safe as you think you are✔️"

I furrowed my eyebrows and grab the note and put it in my pocket and then I pick up the big rock and little marbles and throw them away.

"Dumb kids!" I mumbled and closing my balcony doors and putting the note on the vanity of mine.

Back to doing my homework and me being me I started to doze off and just lay back on my bed and then fall asleep.

3 months later....

{day of school💕}

Walking to my locker and grabbing my Med Ed books and throwing my books in my backpack and while so I felt a presence behind me?.

I slowly turn around and see David with a grin on his face and seeing he has his hands in his pockets.

"Again!." I chuckled while clutching my backpack strap he shakes his head slowly

"Sorry...Can't help but just scare you!" I roll my eyes

"Do you need something?." I said while crocking my head a little

"Yea actually!" He then ruffles his hair and indicating that he's nervous?

"What is that..?" I furrowed my eyebrows while looking across the halls

"Would you go on a date with me?" My eyes widen and my breathes hitches between my throat and I look up to him and see a nervous smile.

"Ugh..."

I cut my self why I'm I gonna say no!Cameron left 3 months ago I still try to contact him but never earn a response! Maybe this will get rid of Cameron in my head.

I compose myself and smile "yes"

He smiles and nods his head and pulls me into a hug and i stiffened but relaxed and hugged him back and he pulled away and smiled

"This Saturday ok?." I nod my head

"Saturday it is..!" He nods and walks away and when he disappears in the halls my heart cliched thinking it should be Cameron and not David but have to let go.