Perri Kiely - Flirty Dancing

Fluff
Background:
You had been a dancer all your life. When you were 15 you were noticed for your talent on a video that went viral. Since then you've grown in fame and it's been hard for you to find someone. Now at 22 you're relying on friend Ashley Banjo to help you find a date.

Your POV:
I was waking up from a long nap. I can't believe it today is the day I get to be on Ashley Banjo's show Flirty Dancing. It's so romantic, two strangers meet for the first time and dance together without saying a word, just feeling each other's energy. I know I haven't had much luck in the dating world but this was definitely a step up.

I quickly hop in the shower and change into my outfit.

20 minutes later:
I'm at the doors of the studio. I can't believe this!
I open the big heavy doors and I'm met with my giant best friend.

"OMG Ash!!" I yell.

"Y/N omg you're here, this just got way more exciting, are you ready to learn your dance" he says.

"More then ready" I say.

We get into a group. It's me, Ash, Star and Nathan.

We're going through the step and their are a lot of lifts. Nathan holds me up in the air and slowly puts me down making our faces inches apart.

"So Y/N, how are you feeling now you've seen the dance" Ashley says.

"Very nervous, it's a lot of trust to have in someone I don't know, but I'm ready...I think" I say.

I'm nervous, I mean being a dancer, I'm used to having strangers lift me but not having met them...like at all, genuinely gives me butterflies.

The end of the week:
Today is the day. After practicing the whole week, I'm becoming more confident in the dance but so, so nervous about who I'm about to dance with. I've got to get to the bar in an hour.

I slip my white dress on, try up my boots and check my makeup in my mirror

My taxi is here.

20 minutes later:
I'm sat on a bar stool in a dimly lit room. A margarita in a chilled glass on the counter in front of me.
Peer Pressure by James Bay, blasts through the speakers.

Perri Kiely walls towards me, he places his hands either side of me. Then I realise he's my stranger. A smirk creeps across my face as I lift his head with my hand to meet my eyes. We continue to move in sync as our hands meet and we move to the empty space. I run to the other side of the room, and he starts to show all of his best moves. He spins around the floor magically, I can't keep my eyes off of him. Now it's time. I run towards him into his open arms. I'm raised high into the air, with his hands securely around my waist, now I feel safe. I'm slowly brought down to meet his big brown eyes. We stay there for a minute, feeling the connection between us both. On the last beat I put my feet to floor and slowly walk out the bar.

As I'm walking I'm met by the camera crew.

"So Y/N, how was that for you" the camera man says.

I smile uncontrollably.
"Absolutely one of the best things that I've ever done, I'm so happy it was Perri, so, so happy!" I say with excitement.

Now we're given a time and place to decide whether we want to see each other again. I wish he would want to see me again but I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

I walk through the door of a small restaurant around the corner. I see Perri sitting there looking very nervous. I ran over to the table and greeted him with a hug.

"I'm so happy it was you" Perri whispered into my neck.

"I'm so happy it was you too" I say detaching us.
We take our seats and order drinks.

"I've got to say I was nervous with the lifts, cause I didn't know if you could catch me or not" I say.

"Y/N, have you seen how small you are, anyone can lift you" Perri says with a cheeky smirk on his face.

I raise my glass up.
"Cheers to a really successful pairing" I say.

"Cheers to the best episode of flirty dancing ever" he says clinking his glass with mine.