Intro: Gender defines your destiny

Also in need of cover! Send me your ideas or tag those who might be interested!
—————————————————————

Things work a bit different here on Malison. No not the gravity, or the language, or the culture. It's not the religions or the economy or even the way people go about their day.

You see. There are two kinds of people here. Female and Male. And depending upon what you were born as, different stressed will fall upon you naturally. This could be cooking, cleaning, shoveling snow, or providing an Income for the family.

Often in animals observed around the world it is one species that is beautiful while the other is rather dull. This can be a great advantage in attracting a mate, but a huge disadvantage when it come to predators. This is exactly how one gender feels here on Malison. Like their beauty is all that defines them, they can't be anything more then a pretty face that makes sure dinner is on the table and the house is in order.

Maybe you have felt this inequality as well? Maybe you felt that just because you were born some way means you are automatically inferior.

This is exactly how every man feels on Malison. Ever since they were born they have been expected to ensure the house was clean, the children were fed, and a healthy dinner was always prepared by the time their wives got home from work.

Women however are treated the complete opposite. Often women got a job strictly because they were a girl over a boy. Women are more accepted into the sciences and engineering then men are these days, and finally it is the women's job to ensure the family has a proper income.

But that was until the year 2020... when things got different... when people started to wonder what if... what if we were all equal?

Well people didn't begin to wonder, just one family did.

A family that had seven sons and no daughters.

The Zodiac Family.