Orientation

"Here we are man Saunders high" the pilot says as the helicopter transporting some male students to their new schools my friend Andrew asks if I  the girls here are going to be pretty.

"I don't but in a place this big their is bound to be some". I really wasn't in the mood for that kind of talk partly due to not having my coffee this morning but mostly because my aunt works her and I really don't want to see her. As we land and exit the chopper as we see a large group of other guys at a large tent. "Hey Jacob do you know where to go"? he asks 

I point at the tent " yeah I think it would be the large tent where their is a lot of guys". after pointing out this out we have a laugh after telling a joke about good old Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin (I put it a the end of this chapter) we entered the tent and got our uniforms and class selection sheets.

"Hey what are you going to pick as an elective". Andrew looks up and looks satisfied by his choice. "I chose Tankery". showing his paper. "You know what why the hell not" I chose tankery as well and who knows this school might have actual tanks here. I stand up and hand my paper to the administrator.

"Tankery huh". she says while typing in the information on my paper. "Jacob Stevens right".

"Yes ma'm" she hands me a dorm room key " welcome to Saunders".

Ten minutes later

"Where in the world am I" I look at my the map of the school where it says I should be where I am supposed to be but all I see are food place and clothing stores. "Guess I should ask someone for directions" I say to myself I see a pair of girls in uniforms of some kind I go to ask them.

Suddenly someone runs into me "guys I got the ahh..." I fell on the ground wet from coke I think. The girl blonde and with blue eyes is upset see now looks at me "I am so sorry I did not see you". I think of something nice to cheer her up "Its fine just watch out next time hey let me pay for new drinks I don't think your friends would be happy if you were empty handed". she smiles and thanks me we go to a fast food place and I payed for new drinks.

"Thanks again for the drinks" she said "Your welcome by the way do you know where the male dorms are I kind of got lost". she stops and checks her phone and shows me meanwhile I catch her name on her phone. "You were way off course good thing I bumped into me by what is your name".

 "Jacob and hear your drinks Kay I wish you and your friends a good rest of your day". I walk away. "Aw thank...hey how do you now my name". she is mad I begin heading towards the dorms as she chases me but she runs out of energy. I eventually find my dorm room and it is quite spacious to beds a small kitchen and porch with a grill, but what is odd that their is a mandatory deep fryer in the kitchen.

The Next Day After Classes

I went the central park area to eat some fries and drink some sweet tea with Andrew retelling him the events to yesterday. "Well that sounds like something out of an amine". Andrew says while also laughing. "Yeah I guess it does" we enjoy our food as an announcement for all boys members that chose tankery as elective come to the auditorium in five minutes. Me and Andrew begin to rush towards the big building with the electronic sign repeating the announcement. We enter ad take near the front.

"Huh we are the first ones here". As I take my seat a few other guys about ten enter the building when the door closes shut. Then three girls arrive on stage. "Alright you guys you have made it" said the blonde one. "Now we need to under go a series of tests to find what role you guys will fill on our tankery team". said one that seemed to have dark brown hair in two ponytails. The first test is a driving test.