Part 2

"OK." I turn around and go into my room to get ready for my first lecture of the day While jungkook scoffs and stares at me in disbelieve.

I sat quietly during my lecture and didn't really pay attention to anyone else until it was over, right as I was about to leave I saw my baby of whom i'm taking care of talking to some girl down the hall.
"Jungkook why are you avoiding me?! do you really not care about what happened between us?"

Oh my God am I in high school? again why are they acting like they had a hurtful fling?
"I was drunk, nothing happened." I was about to pass them when suddenly jungkook swings his arm around me taking me completely by surprise.
"Plus I have a new thing now"He smirked at me. Please tell me god that he doesn't actually believe I'll go along with this.

"No you do not. I don't even know you"I swing his hand off of me and make my way out of the room living the girl and jungkook to stare at me with both their Jaws almost hitting the ground.

I made my way over to the campus park and found a bench that no one else was around finally allowing myself to be surrounded by silence.

"YAHH!!!"
 Ok never mind I spoke to soon... I just looked up at him with a boring expression on my face. I can't possibly be mad at me for not helping him in his childish act right?
"How could you do that?! you know how embarrassing that was for me?!"I am proven wrong once again..
"You told me to act like I don't know you. I did exactly that."I said nonchalantly as I began taking out my notes while jungkook's eyebrows flinched as he remember what he told me earlier this morning.

"That was clearly and exception"He yelled at me but I decided that there was no reason to reply which only aggravated him more."You really don't know who I am do you? I will ruin your life if you get on my bad side. You should be worried to be hon-"
 his phone suddenly started ringing. Jungkook let out a grown before pulling his phone out of his pocket. Even if it was only a brief moment I saw that the callers name was 'motherfucker' wow mature..."You got saved this time. you won't be lucky again."And with that he left. What are weirdo...

I was sitting in the kitchen studying and also snacking. It was about 12 a.m. And I was actually proud of myself for working till this late. This would never happen only year ago.
As I was working I heard that all being opened, I guess jungkook is finally back from doing whatever he was up to. To my surprise as soon as the door was opened I heard the screaming and yelling of at least 10 people. And the next thing I know 6 boys brage into the kitchen all laughing and shouting about something.
"I can't believe jungkook was stupid enough to forget his keys-"One of them came in screaming but he stopped as soon as he saw me. We stared at each other for a couple of seconds before the boy open his mouth once again."Guys jungkook has an adonis in his kitchen!!! And he is -"He paused as he looked at me in confusion before adding.

 Suddenly all of them pile in, almost Jumping On Top of each other in order to get a good look at me."Good day! I am namjoon, the responsible one of the group. I am also 100% sober right now."He slurted before reaching out his hand to me and shaking it. Ok...This was a little amusing. Not much time went past and soon enough I knew all of their names. And after a couple of minutes jungkook finally came into the room with his keys.

"What are you all screaming about"

"There is some random boy in your kitchen and he is doing his work!"
"Oh that. he is my new baby sitter. Don't worry he will be gone soon"
The fun atmosphere was immediately Gone as jungkook stared at me, his eyes full of hate. I didn't even do anything that bad what was is so mad about?
"His name is jimin my dad chose him he must be like him. Think that he is better than everyone because of his snoby ass. Wake up call princes you ain't shit"I just sat there my eyes doubling in size. Where was all of this coming from? Just Stay quiet... No need to feed into his arrogance.

will jungkook rost jimin? will he fall in love? will they both be arch enemy forever? will the other members come out as gay? to find out stay tuned

TO BE CONTINUED>>>....