Part 5

Jimins prov.

" And I doubt you call your dad motherfucker. so...?"There was a silence and I turned to look at jungkook. I was surprised to see him looking at me with a little smirk on his face while he raised one eyebrow at me.

"you're quite the mystery aren't you?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him in confusion.
"You're quite observant for such a quite kid, and back there when you jumped over the fence as if you've been doing it for god knows how long. Yet you sit studying till 12 am..like a good boy" I saw his smirk grow as he spoke while looking at me. I just shrugged and started to look at the city again.
taehyung: shit someone's coming!
I immediately swing my head back and notice and outline of a Silhouette in the distance approaching us.
Man:Who's there?
"Is that a rhetorical question?" Jungkook yelled back at Whoever was asking and I automatically smacked him on his back."hey! you idiot what are you doing?"I said through gritted teeth jungkook suddenly turned around and looked at me with a huge grin spread across his face, revealing his Bunny smile

"hey! you idiot what are you doing?"I said through gritted teeth jungkook suddenly turned around and looked at me with a huge grin spread across his face, revealing his Bunny smile

"You're cute"he said. Before I could even react jungkook grabbed my hand and began pulling me into the forest away from where the noise was.We run until it was pretty much impossible for the man to still be following us. After stopping we both pulled our hands away from each other and begin panting.
"Now what?" I ask while looking at jungkook who already recovered and looked like he was just on another casual jog in the middle of the forest.
"I will text the other guys to ask where they all went" jungkook reached into his pocket before letting out a weak laugh.
"How about you, got your phone? I tossed mine into the grass earlier..."
I Rolled my eyes at him before checking my pockets my heart dropped when I realized they were empty taehyung pulled me out of the apartment before I could even grab my phone."Great. perfect."I started pacing around the space while jungkook lead against a tree with his arms crossed as he observed me.
"What's up snowflake? you think pacing back and forth will magically give your phone?"
'Wait did he just call me snowflake'

"Stop trying to be as smart ass and help me and don't call me that" i said firmly "Why not? fits pretty perfectly you are all cold and fiesty" I rolled my eyes and decided to just ignore this statement as I went back to trying to come up with an i...

"Stop trying to be as smart ass and help me and don't call me that" i said firmly "Why not? fits pretty perfectly you are all cold and fiesty" I rolled my eyes and decided to just ignore this statement as I went back to trying to come up with an idea on what to do next.Suddenly a breeze past and I felt the hairs on my neck stand up I forgot my jacket as well...I glanced over at jungkook who had a nice and warm jacket on I begin rubbing the palms of my hands against my arms for some reason feeling a lot more Cold all of a sudden. As I continued to shiver I heard a chuckle from my side. turning around I saw jungkook with the jacket in his hand, signalling me to take it.

"Even snowflakes get cold, hun?" I took the jacket and gave him another eye role as I put on the jacket I felt myself melt and it's warmth ignoring how comforting it felt to have his jacket on I continued thinking of some way we can contact the others.
"You know I would help but making fun of you is so much more satisfying"I was about to roll my eyes at him once again but as soon as he finished his sentence we suddenly heard a noise Coming from behind one of the trees.

Jungkook automatically straightened up and move himself to a position where he was directly in front of me while spreading out his arms a little to keep me behind him.Confused I stayed behind him he was teasing me just a second ago... and now he is being all protective...
As the person in front of us came closer and closer I felt my heart begin to hammer in my chest.
I couldn't believe what I was seeing it looked as if a man was coming our way he was holding something in his hand the more I stare at it the more it came into focus and as soon as I realized what it could be I felt myself tensed up.

The outline looked dangerously close to a.....
.
Gun.

is this gonna be the end of jikook? Are they gonna get shot?
Stay tuned to find out!

TO BE CONTINUED....