Part 2: Official?

I woke up to the sound of people screaming downstairs. I sigh. I open my eyes and grab my phone from off the charger. I look at the time. 11:30 AM. Wow I woke up early. No sarcasm intended. I jump off the bed not bothering to change. I throw my hair into a messy bun, and walk downstairs.

When I reach the bottom, I notice there are two more teenage boys here from when I went to sleep. I yawn and walk past them. I hear them whispering.

"Who is THAT?" One said

"She's not yours, I call dibs." I heard a familiar vice say.

Austin? Austin called dibs on ME? What a great way to start out my day. Well I decide to mess with him.

"What did you call dibs on?" I asked sounding so innocent.

"Nothing" he mumbled and blushed. I giggled at that.

I put a pop tart in the toaster.

"Soo who are these others weirdos?" I ask as my pop tart pops.

"Umm this is Alex..." He pointed to a boy with brown floppy hair and brown eyes. Cute. Not as cute as Austin though. ".....and this is Robert" This one had black short hair. I mean like really short. He reminded me of the army people that get their hair cut.

"Okay soo Justin Bieber and Cadet Robert, nice to meet you." I snickered as I took a bite of my pop tart. They both blushed. I shook my head and started to walk back up stairs. "Well I'm going to get dressed so I will see y'all in a few?"

When I reached my room, I grabbed an outfit for today out of my suitcase. I grabbed white skinny jeans, a red tee, black surpas, and a red and black snapback to top it off. My hair was wavy also.

I walked back downstairs to find Michele and my mother making breakfast. Wow I would have just ate. I looked at the boys and they were all staring at me.

"Close your mouths boys, you'll catch flys." Michele said. I giggled when she said that.They all snapped back into reality and blushed. Awh they're cute.

"Good Morning Gabby!" My mother sang.

"Morning. I was just wondering. What am I going to be driving since my car is back in Chicago?"

"Well I don't know. We can talk about that later. But could you go get the mail?" She had a smirk on her face.

"Uhm sure?"

I was confused by her weird facial expression. I shrugged it off and skipped to the front door. I walked down the sidewalk with my head down. When I looked back up, there stood the car of my dreams. A red Mini Cooper convertible. I walked over to it. On the windshield in erasable paint it said "To Gabby, Love Mom" I instantly started fangirling, not caring who was around. I was screaming and jumping.

I ran back into the house. Forgetting the mail.

"So any new mail?" She asked sounding clueless. Well I decided to play along.

"Not really." I shrugged trying to fight back a smile.

"Really? Nothing out there that caught your eye?"

"Like what? Like the brand new car out there that my wonderful mom bought for me?" When I said that she smiled huge. I ran up to her and gave her a huge hug. "Thank you sooooo much!"

"You're welcome." She said as she reached into the back of her pocket. She pulled out a set of car keys and put them in my hand. "Here you go!"

I smiled and ran into where the boys were playing video games.

"Hey wanna go somewhere?" They didn't even look up. "HEY WANNA GO SOMEWHERE?" I yelled but they still didn't look up. I sighed. Then I walked over so I was standing in front of the TV.