Shot 2 (Final Shot)

Abhi enters the campus hopping happily as today it’s his birthday. Though he hates his mother he doesn’t judge the whole world with her behavior. He’s happy to be born and to have a father like Prem. He’s a retired army man who got ditched the moment he returned from army by his wife. All he found was a letter from her stating that she found her love and is giving the responsibility of her son to him. He was just 8 years old then. He couldn’t understand why did his mother disappeared all of a sudden as he was too young for it. As he grew up he understands the reality but more than hate for his mother it’s his respect for father which grew more. His father is his role model for life who still approached life with positivity and gave such a good up bringing for him. His father is the reason for his positive and bubbly nature.

It’s been already a week since he joined the college. From the first day it’s only Pragya who occupied his mind. He gets reminded of the time where he took a step towards her the next day.

Fb:

Abhi on his way sees Pragya going towards her class. By the time he has the got to know that she has zero friends to share her pain. So he decided to offer friendship to her and then solve her problem.

Abhi: hi.. I’m Abhi.. Abhishek Malhotra.. I’m sorry for yesterday’s incident. Let’s just forget and start a new chapter. Will you be my friend?

All he got was a glare that could dig a virtual hole on his head by its intensity and then she storms off. He tried many other times too. Once she complained against him to H.O.D for disturbing her continuously and once she threw water on his face. His friends scold Abhi for bearing everything despite her continuous insults. Only Abhi knows that there's a vulnerable dark side hiding behind that fake emotionless mask and he’s not going to back off until it wears off.

Abhi hops happily to his class and meets Raima on the way. She was actually waiting for him and wanted to be the first one to wish when he enters. Raima was about to open her mouth when Pragya all of a sudden barged in shocking both Abhi and Raima.

Pra: I want to talk to you. Come with me.
Raima's mouth opened as side as possible while Abhi reaction is no less.

Abhi: you are talking to me?

Pra : are you blind or deaf? Can't you see or hear what I said? Yes it's you.. Now come

Abhi though she behaved rude is really happy with her first step towards him which she has never did with anyone. He happily agrees and runs after her..

Raima called out for him but he's too involved in Pragya that he failed noticing her.

Raima felt a sharp pain and mumbled I wanted to wish you first Abhi"

Pragya and Abhi stands under a tree while pragya initiated the conversation.

Pra: you, whatever you are, stop flying high.. I called you as we both are in charge for farewell arrangements for our seniors. I wanted to discuss about it with you. I just don't understand how they did gave such a big responsibility to a newbie like you.

“it’s abhi's charm" He winked at her while pragya rolled her eyes.

Pra: whatever. Ok.. Meet me in the library today after class. We will discuss about the arrangements then.
Saying so she started leaving but Abhi called out for her.

Abhi: Give me your number

Pra: what?

Abhi: listen, you are willing or not we are going to be partners and we do need to contact each other for work.. So..

Pragya thought for a while and then gave her number in express speed and left. Abhi is however smart enough to remember it despite her dictating it with 100m/s speed.