Elimination

THIS BEAUTIFUL ART WAS MADE BY @xXRenkoYukiXx

THANKS BBY LOVE YOU SO MUCH

The music is also your ENTRANCE THEME

~
"The legends of god-like fighters have been passed down from generation to generation! It is said one family managed to turn the tide of the battle in the Yayoi period!! The family has been breeding human-monsters for almost millennia!! A result of that selective breeding came one of the family's fiercest fighter!! Trained by the legendary Hera and Athena of the Himura family, she's the first and only woman to enter the Kengan Life-or-Death Tournament!! Standing at (height) and weighing (weight), she has one win and no losses!! Her total assets acquired is 222,473,3956 yen! Representing Himura Weapons Expo, also known as The Lilith... L/n... Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
You appeared from the entrance, cracking your knuckles.

"Finally!! The L/n family makes an appearance!!! It's a vigorous guy versus a clean assassin!!!"
You stopped a few feet away from Saw.

"Here we have the fighters on both sides!!"

"YEAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Saw yelled.

"How loud," you murmured, quirking a brow. He was smiling widely at you.

"Don't think that just because you're a girl, I'm gonna go easy on you!!" He pointed his finger at you.

"Don't," you said, "Cause that would make it too easy." You gave him a lazy smirk.

"You just wait, Gaolan!!" He yelled up towards the audience. "I'm going to... WIIIIINN!!!!!"

'He's chipper, ain't he...' You thought.

"Now let's get started, girl!!"
Sayaka switched out with the referee.

"Hey, you two!" He said, "Ready to fight?"
You rolled out your neck.

"Take your positions!"
You two turned and walked away from each other.

"Well Jerry, you watched Y/n's fight up close in the preliminary. What was your impression of her?"

"Above all, Y/n's advantages are her deceptive strength and speed. Saw Paing has a larger body, but whether he can get around her attacks will determine who will win."

"I see! Saw Paing is an aggressive fighter. Can he pushed his way through against the quick Y/n?"

"Take your stance!" The referee commanded. You bent your knees and kept your arms to your side. "Fight!!" He ran at you first.

"Woah!! Saw Paing is making the first move!"

"He's digging his own grave!!!"
You skimmed past his arm and connected your fist to his midsection, only using a little bit of raw strength. He went flying away from you. However, Saw slid to his feet and stayed upright. Your brows shot up.

"Oh wow. Impressive," you said. He let out a deep breath and smiled.

"Thank... YOUUUUU!!!!!!" He launched at you, aiming a punch straight for your face. You dodged it, and he came after you, throwing punches and kicks occasionally. He continued without any breaks.

'Muay Thai? No... Lethwei.' You thought, recognizing the movements. You let him rush you more, watching him.

"Rush, rush, rush!!!! Saw Paing is leaving no room for rebuttals!!!"
Finally, you grabbed both of his hands, not letting them go. He reared back his head and tried to headbutt you, but you moved your body. Pivoting before forcibly throwing him over your shoulder. He smashed into the ground, cracking it underneath him.