TWO

CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO

"Wait wait wait," Dohwa stopped the girls from talking as he finally finished processing what the longer haired girl had said. However, he still had a puzzled look on his face.

"So you're telling me, wait no us, that you have been aware before Danoh and I? You were the second?" Dohwa clarified.

Suwon smile slyly once the male had finally processed the situation, "correct."

"She said it around 3 minutes ago and you've only understood it now? Gosh you're so slow," Danoh said, shaking her head in disappointment.

Dohwa pouted playfully but changed back to his usual cheerful self right after, "it's so good to have a close friend of mine being aware of themselves."

"Are you like Danoh? Are you also completely different when you're in the stage and in the shadow?" Dohwa questioned. Suwon paused for a bit, thinking about her answer for the boy's question, "I myself don't think I'm that different."

"That's good. It'll be scary if you were just like Danoh," Dohwa shivered, "don't tell her this but she's scary outside the stage," he 'whispered' to Suwon.

Danoh stood up in anger and showed a fist at him, "you know I can hear you right?" She questioned in slight anger.

Dohwa immediately scooted closer to Suwon to use her as a human shield and crossed his arms to his shoulders as well, "See what I mean? So scary."

Danoh scoffed at the boy and sat back down. Tucking her hair behind her ears. She tuened slightly to her side and started to talk to Suwon once again. Dohwa tried to join into the conversation but just couldn't get the chance to do so. Which was why he decided to just listen to them while looking at the students walking around the school's yard.

"Oh. Baek Kyung, hello," Dohwa called out as the said male passed by their table from behind him. The young boy stopped in his tracks and turned around to look at the table of familiar people.

"Oh, hi," he replied before walking away once again.

Once he was out of sight, Dohwa shook his head in disapproval. With a sigh he expressed his opinion on Baek Kyung's personality, "I honestly don't get why he's always so cold. If I have to be really honest, the only times I have seen him smile was during stages when Danoh and her father is around," he said the last part while looking at Danoh. Before turning slightly to his left to look at Suwon before continuing, "or in some rare occassions with you."

"He used to smile more, even with you and Namjoo" Suwon mumbled upon hearing Dohwa's 'confession'.

"What did you say?" Dohwa asks with a raised eyebrow as he leaned closer towards the Bae girl.

Suwon looked up and into the males eyes and answered him, "nothing."

"Come on, tell us," urged Dohwa. But the female only turned her head and look straight answering the same answer once again, "I said it's not-"