SIX

SWEET CHAOS.
chapter six

please read the note at
the end of the story !

please read the note atthe end of the story !

⠀⠀⠀ ⋮⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⋮

⠀⠀⠀ ⋮⠀⠀⠀ ⋮⠀⠀⠀☆⠀⠀⠀ ⋮

⠀⠀⠀ ☆⠀⠀⠀ ⋮⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⋮⠀⠀⠀⠀☆

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ☆⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⋮

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ☆

EVERYONE was watching baek kyung as he sat without a shirt on by the edge of his room's swimming pool, you could say. on the other side of the room, stood the brunette girl as she watched the male looking out of the window. annoyed at the screaming girls.

"if you're annoyed, you shouldn't have sat there," suwon pointed out, making her presence known.

baek kyung didn't answer and instead walked pass by her and into his suite's living room. suwon followed after him, and stopped by the island to pour herself a glass of champagne.

"what are you doing here?" he asked, voice monotone and of course, slightly annoyed.

suwon rolled her eyes and shrugged, "just because."

baek kyung and her looked at one another. she took a sip from her glass, all while keeping their eye contact.

시작

suwon took in a sharp breath and placed the glass of sparkling drink down. she looked up at the still top naked boy and rolled her eyes, "put on a shirt."

and left just like that. she didn't despise her new re-written self as it wasn't thatbad. but she wanted to kill the authors for it. she loathed the fact that they couldn't just keep the sweet, always smiling girl around. she walked down the hall to the other side of the resort and entered her room. another thing she disliked.

the room was a suite just like baek kyung's and hated it. it was too big to feel cozy and comfortable in. she didn't need a living room nor a mini kitchen. much less a swimming pool in her room. but guess it came with the new chanhe of personality. she huffed and marched angrily to her bed. at least the bed was super comfortable.

"i hate this. i hate all of this. next thing you know, i'll going to become a bully," she ranted as she stared up at the beige ceiling.

시작

suwon sighed internally, "just when i thought i could get some rest."

it was morning already, so suwon assumed that it was the next day. the brunette was strolling down the cement pathway when someone called her name.