Back to life!

Nader the zip line, where Tris's ashes layed, a maricle occurred.
TRIS POV
What just happened? I was with my parents when Lynn, Marlene, Will, and Al arrived. They were talking about earth when my eyes went white. I reappeared where tobias spread my ashes. Am I a ghost? Am I alive? I hope I'm not its violent on earth. The pain is too strong.
I am wearing what I last wore a black tank top and tight black pants. My hair is greasy and I'm taller then I've ever been. There is a deep hole in my neck. I now remember what happened. I remember watching my friends, brother, and boyfriend. I remember them grieving about me and I couldn't reach them to tell them "I'm okay"
TOBIAS POV
sitting in m apartment at night is amazing. You can see the stars and the whole city. As I am looking out the window tonight, I see a figure outside. It is probably my mother, she went to buy milk. 2% to be exact. I hear w knock at the door. That's strange. My mother never Knocks. She just barges in like she owns the place. Which, technically, she does since she has been living here for 3 years.
When I walk to the door, I see not my mother but a girl who has blonde hair and a big smile, a girl I used to love, a girl I still love, a girl named Tris.
I must be hallucinating . Tris is dead. I close the door before I start seeing other dead people.
"Wait!" Says Tris. I open the door back up and she gives me a big android hug. At that moment I knew I wasn't hallucinating.