Why me?Why us?

Veronica's POV

It's been exactly 5 weeks since.... he blew himself up. And I'm still thinking about him. What is wrong with me?-this, this  is what I've been thinking for the past 2 hours. To be honest, I always knew this will SOMEHOW end bad.

My trail of thoughts were intrerupted by a loud banging on the door. I was home alone, because my parents were off to a business trip. I go end look trough the peep hole. It's Martha and Heather M.

I open the door:

-Hi, girls! I say

-Hi, Ronnie! the girls say at the same time

-What are you doing here guys anyway? It's like 10 p.m.?

-Well, we've been wondering if you wanna have a sleepover?

A sleepover. It's exactly what I need to take my mind off of him.

-Yeah! Sure, why not!?

I let the girls come in.

-I'll go get some blankets, ok?

Both of the girls nod. I walk upstairs and I go into my room. I knew that all the blankets were in my closet. When I enter it, I see something on the floor. No.....no. I fell my eyes getting wet and feel some tears runing down my cheeks. It's his trenchcoat. HIS MOTERFUCKIN' TRENCHCOAT. I burst into tears.

Heather M's POV

Martha was getting ready to play "The Princess Bride". While she was not paying attention, I hear something coming from upstairs. I go check and I see Veronica staying on the floor crying. She was huging something. Poor Ronnie! It was J.D.'s trenchcoat.

I sit down next to her. I hug her tight. She hugs me back. She's been trough a lot since J.D.'s 'suicide'.

Veronica's POV

I feel a couple of arms rap around me. I see the yellow fabric. It's Heather. I hug her, crying in her chest.

-Why me?Why us? I say sobbing

-Shhhh....It's ok Ronnie me and Martha are here for you! she says

We go back downstairs with the blankets. My eyes were red from all the crying. When Martha sees me she asks:

-What happend?

Heather explains everything and we all share a big warm hug. We spent the rest of the night laughing, crying together and watching "The Princess Bride".

Third Person POV

Little did Ronnie know, that she had a big storm coming!

-Author's Note

Hi, guys! Sorry if there are any spelling problems. My first language is Romanian not English. This is my first book that I publish. Thank you for reading this shit. Update when I can (mostly weekends).

Byeeeee~~~~~~~